"Ne, he constantly said Genesis is missing out on something big because it hasn't discovered you yet. It would be an understatement if I'd say Chanyeol-Hyung was about to lose his mind when he couldn't find you," Sehun added.

"I hope you won't misunderstand, Lee Soyoung-ssi. I don't think Chanyeol-a meant any harm. He just doesn't know how to stop at anything to get what he wants. But he's a good guy." Kyungsoo tried to assure her. "If you really don't want to do this, I can talk to him."

They all looked back when they heard footsteps. It was Chanyeol with an assistant.

"Chanyeol-a, is it true that Soyoung-ssi did not want to audition?" Kyungsoo looked at him, his stare reprimanding.

Chanyeol stopped and looked at everyone almost with resignation. "Apparently, she has not read my messages about it."

He walked towards Soyoung, knelt down in front of her, and looked her straight in the eyes. "Soyoung-ssi, I know I didn't properly ask for your permission and I might've been out of line but I couldn't sleep properly for days wondering why no one knew about you or your talent. I searched videos on the internet trying to see if you were singing somewhere or what. There wasn't anything. The connection you had with the song, your talent... it was consuming. It was like, the song was a part of you. I... couldn't let something as rare as that go to waste." He paused while thinking of what to say next.

"Let's put it this way, just think that you're on the rooftop. That you're singing during your break. Don't think of this as an audition. We're only here to watch and listen. No matter what, you'll do good." Chanyeol's eyes were full of sincerity when he spoke, but flashes of the image that she had of him bothered her again.

She felt a cold shot rise to her throat.

She looked away from him to distract herself from the thoughts. For a moment, she couldn't think.

"Noona, I would also love to hear you sing." There wasn't any hint of childishness in Sehun's voice.

Kai has his gaze fixed on her with an uncertain look on his face, wondering what really was bothering her.

"We'll be listening well," Minseok met her eyes with assurance.

"Soyoung-ssi, if your voice is as great as Chanyeol thinks it is, I think it is just right that at least some people hear it. Give it a shot." Kyungsoo looked her directly in the eye as well.

She heaved a sigh. She has resolved to be unknown.

But now this. Her head ached.

As if reading her mind, Suho said, "We're the only ones here. It'll be fine, Lee Soyoung-ssi."

She tried to think rationally but she couldn't find any reason to reject the audition without putting the boys in a difficult position with the screeners.

She decided she'll just ask Senchuan to handle everything after this.

"Ok." She answered.

"Alright!" Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Chnayeol and Minseok were happy to hear her answer. Even Suho had a smile of relief. Baekhyun on the other hand seemed indifferent.

Chanyeol took the dresses from the assistant and showed them to her. "We have 30 minutes before the screeners arrive. Which one would you like to use, Lee Soyoung-ssi?" He asked.

"Aniyo. Kwaenchanayo. I'll go on these clothes."

The clothes she's referring to was another set of oversized hoodie, sneakers, and leggings.

"Are you sure? The red one would look good on you." Baekhyun, who has been silent till now, spoke.

"I'm ok. I'm here to sing anyway." She answered.