"I'm gonna order a bun and a coffee. How about you?" he asked still looking down at the menu.

I haven't gave it much of thought. But I'll get what i usually get at cafes.

"A Iced coffee and a strawberry cake pop please" The lady nodded and walked off to the back.

"Not many people know about this place." He looked up at me.

"Yeah. I've never heard or seen it before, it's beautiful." He put his hand down and grabbed mine holding it, he was such a sweet heart.

It didn't take long for the woman to come back with a small plate of our snacks, i bowed and thanked her.

I brought my iced coffee up for a sip until something else stole my attention.

I saw Erza, Gray and Happy walking past the window towards the Cafe's door, my breath hitched for a moment.

"Natsu, Look" I pointed towards the direction, he looked at the familiar group walking towards us.

"Well we're in for another treat." He teased with a wide smile, i looked at him with panicked eyes.

"Here, cover up your neck" Natsu took off his scarf and handed it to me.

I've been the only other person he's trusted with his scarf and that just fills my heart that something so valuable to him could be so easily given to me.

I grabbed it and wrapped the fabric around my hickey covered neck.

As the group entered the cafe the familiar bell went off once more.

"Hey guys, look it's Natsu and Lucy!" Happy pointed out in a surprised note.

"Oh- Hey guys" Natsu brought his hand up and waved. He turned his head towards them, i caught glance of the hickies i left on him. Damn it

"So this is where you guys were" Erza walked to us, her eyes shooting right towards the hickies on his neck, thought she didn't say anything i saw her eyes look at the scarf around my neck.

"Well i'm glad i didn't walk on you guys any earlier than i did" Nudging Gray's shoulder who also smiled back at her.

Natsu was quick to change the topic.

"How's the guild? I could hear them freaking from a mile away about our confession." He looked back at me and grabbed my hand.

"Well we all already kinda knew about the unnaccoununced love you two thought for each other"  Gray explained once again.

i looked over at the blue cat, It had been awhile since i've seen happy.

"Lushie! I missed you" He flew over to me and hugged my neck and shoulders, i returned the favour back at him with my open hand.

"Wow Happy,  you hug Luce first and not your bestfriend!" he frowned at the exceed. He looked over to him.

"Well you usually smell kinda bad and Lucy smells good!" We all laugh while natsu blushed. We all knew it was a joke because Natsu did wear cologne but the joke was still funny.

He left me and flew over to Natsu hugging his chest.

"WOAH YOU SMELL LIKE LUCY-" He lifted his head up at Natsu, i could tell my face was hot, both of us  blushing harder than Erza's scarlet hair.

Erza and Gray just stared at eachother I could tell they were both holding back a giant wave of laughter.

"So Natsu and Lucy aren't as innocent as they seem to be huh." Gray said in a suspicious voice pulling up 2 chairs for Him and Erza.

"Gray! don't talk about there sex life while Happy is here!" Erza punched Gray's shoulder leaving him rubbing the now bruised area.

"God i'm sor- Is thst a cake pop?" Gray Interrupted his apology to grab my not yet eaten cake pop!

"Hey Gray!" I tried to slap him but he easily dodged it

That's when Natsu quickly grabbed it out of his hand and took a bite out of it.

"I'm the only boy that can eat Lucy's cake pops!" natsu announced, Erza was now laughing historically at this small event.

He handed back the half eaten cake pop, i glared at hun.

"I'll get you back for that Natsu" I took it back and finished it with one bite.

"God, you guys grew up so much." Erza said in a motherly tone, "it makes me so proud."

"Erza stop acting like you're the one who raised us." Gray said laughing, he laid back and took a sip of MY iced coffee, though i didn't mind too much this was very common behaviour for Gray though.

She pulled us into a group hug smashing our heads in her armoured chest plates.