Part 11: Telling the others • 📌

No ones POV:

Lucy and Natsu both knew it was time to tell the others of there love blossoming with each other, they didn't know how.

"Gray already knows" Natsu holds Lucy in his arms resting his head on her shoulder.

"So does Levy and Erza." she adds, Lucy turns her head at natsu's and kisses his cheek.

"God why have I never felt more nervous in my life." Natsu mumbled nuzzling his head deeper into her shoulder.

"It's not just you, I feel the same. Maybe if we just walk in holding hands or something and we can just let the others have there thoughts?"

He raises his head and looks at Lucy's eyes.

"That doesn't sound bad.." He smiled "What if I just made out with you in front of the whole guild, that'll give em a clue." they both laugh,

"You know what, I'm actually considering it." Lucy says. Natsu grabs her chin and lifts it up to his face.

"Shall we practice?" He says in a husky voice kissing Lucy's lips once again. They were clingy for sure.

"Come on Natsu we should leave, they're probably waiting for us!" Lucy crossed her arms and jumped out of his grasp staring i to his onyx eyes.

"Fineeee" He falls backwards back onto the bed.

"that means now you dummy!" Lucy punches his leg and attempts to pull him up with his hand.

"You're very weak you know that right?" Natsu teased the mage, griping her hand back He barely pulled and she came crashing onto him.

"Natsu!" A blush filled her pale face

"Perv, what are you doing on top of me!" Natsu says, obviously sarcastically.

"I'm for real! Let's go!" She grabs his handsaws pulls him up.

It didn't take long for them both to reach the others were the car park.

"Finally" Levy rolled her eyes at the two love birds. They began to get in the car,

"So who's driving" Erza finally asks us. None of us wanting that role.

"Guess I'll do it." Erza called out, they already knew Lucy couldn't drive nor Levy. She was too short to reach the pedals so it was left for the rest of the guys.

"Shotgun!" Jellal called out hopping in the front with Erza.

"The rest of you guys just try to fit in there, I don't care where you sit." Erza said continuing her way to the drivers seat. Natsu looks at the mage beside him

"Back seats?" He questions, she nods back in return. They begin to climb in the back passing the others who were settling into their own seats.

In quick 5 minutes they were already pulling out of the parking lot of this horrible place, In way to Magnolia their peaceful yet destructive home.

But one question seemed to stay in Lucy's and Natsu's mind, It was how they were going to tell the others of there romance.

Natsu and Lucy were both new to this kind of stuff,  both of them shared there first kiss together that one night.

The quick stares at one another as they held hands in the back of the car, They did love each other and there was no way anyone would be able to get in the way of that, but the thoughts of others not accepting them as a couple, they didn't want to lose anyone.

Lisanna loved Natsu and everyone knew this, she acted almost as she were another version of Juvia, though the pity for the mage stayed hence everyone knew Natsu's love belonged to Lucy.