Part 2: awkward boners..

🔑Lucy's Pov:
i dragged my suitcase outside my apartment building to see the gang, Including Natsu.. his eyes were stuck to the ground as if caught in some type of deep thought.

i walk out of my apartment in a small pastel purple crop top and a white mini skirt along with my outfit matching accorded bows hanging on the back of my head holding up ponytail.

I hate to admit it but I did look pretty cute with all this on so to have natsu not stare at me like Gray and the other guys did was a disappointment but from what happened just a few minutes ago.. i don't blame him.

     Erza does attendance and thats when a red car pulls up, it was a 4-6 seater plus the two front passenger and driver seats, i squint my eyes at the tinted windows to see jellal slowly pulling up to us and opening his door once the car came to a stop. I look at the people who were coming along:

Me, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Jellal and Levy. I know Gajeel would be coming but knowing him he'd never make it on time so they probably already told him where we're going by this point, either that or he was already there, who knows. Jellal stepped closer to Erza and put his arm around her waist.

"there's only 4 seats in the back and 2 in the front, erza why did u have to pick so many people?" Jellal groans, rolling his head back.

"do you expect me to leave behind them? they'd wreck the whole city without someone like me to watch over them!" she almost shouts, the others just laughed at there mini argument.

Gray looks at erza in a disbelief "well there's Mira, Lisanna, Maste-" his words stopped at Erza shot a glare at him aiming for him to shut up which did work.

"Okay, Juvia and levy in the middle, Gray will be driving-" The sound of thumping surrounded the air as a familiar dragon slayer, Gajeel popped out of no where in a panting matter, clearly out of a breath from where ever he ran.

"i'm" he breathes in hard "here" he finishes, still catching his breath.

"oh hello Gajeel glad you'll be joining us too!" Levy chimes in with her gleeful self, everyone knew they liked each other but no one seemed never admit it to themselves.. or others. Erza continues.

"Well that means i'll be passenger, Gajeel and Jellal will sit in the back and uh Lucy and natsu.. i guess you'll have to share a seat" my eyes left the ground and looked at Natsu and his eyes met mine as well, I could feel my face heating up as his turned into a pink salmon color matching his hair, but neither of us said a thing about it, I mean I doubt Erza would change the arrangements anyways.. And I wasn't complaining.

"Sounds good to me!" Levy said everyone agreed to there seats while I had to sit on Natsu's lap pretty much. Natsu sighed and took my suitcase along with his and put them into the trunk of Jellal's vehicle, he just smiled at me.

I watched him look at Levy who was clearly struggling to get in the car, Natsu was quick to help Levy crawl into the seat lifting her up a little, Gajeel sent him a wild look clearly stating his dominance of Levy which even to me seems pretty adorable coming from that big hunk of meat.

everyone got into there seats and natsu took my hand helping me into the very back shutting the door behind me, he pulled me onto his lap so i was facing him, out faces red from the awkward position we were left in.

"i thought this position would be more comfortable for you.." his eyes looked into mine, I couldn't tell what to make out of it, i still reply.

"yeah it's amazing natsu, thanks" i say sarcastically. Natsu holds my back as he stares out the front window in between the seats not answering me back, his face was a hidden from my vision but I could still feel his smile radiating, was he enjoying this?