Part 5: Teasing

🔥Natsu's POV:

I left my assigned resort room and headed towards the beach, i was accompanied with Lucy.

i watched as she eyed Levy and began to jog over, her boobs bouncing in that white bikini of hers, her ass big and curvy, the pure amount of pressure it took me not to get a boner right here and now was difficult.

it didn't take long before we got to the beach with the others, there was a line of lounge chairs looking out into the water.

the chairs were in the sand and about 40 feet from the oceans water, i made my way over to the seats where the others had already sat down and relaxed.

finding an empty chair, i set the towels and shirt on the empty lounger and sit next to Lucy. she was leaning back with her hands behind her for support, i couldn't help but steal quick glances as her exposed body.

while everyone else was chatting about things, they all had there backs faced away from us so we practically had some sort of privacy until the conversation ended.

a seconds past i noticed they were in a heated conversation about who of the Strauss siblings were the most powerful. (obviously Mira, but the others seemed to differ.)

i was admiring lucy, her hair was locked in place with two pigtails draping her back, the colour matched a golden shade, almost like the sun.

throughout this entire time, i still think.
does she think about me how i think about her? i mean i hope, we've been almost teasing eachother ever since this morning at her apartment.. atleast i have been.

i brushed my hand on her inner thigh and grab it, looking around to make sure no one was looking at us, they all seemed deep into there debate.

i noticed lucy's smell change drastically. i don't know but it smelt good, intoxicating like i wanted more of it, once the scent lured me in i was trapped.

her eyes looked down at my hands and up to me as if she knew exactly what i was trying to do, i brush my hand higher and squeeze earning a small whimper from Lucy, it was loud enough for me to hear but too quiet for the others.

god that face was sexy, the smell became more
exotic, as i slid my hands up and down her soft creamy thighs my hands traced over something, it felt wet. juices were slowly running down her thigh into my fingers, was she wet because of this?

did i make her wet? a smirk crept upon my face at my actions, god it turned me on so much to know she was in this state from me.

i couldn't help it, i could feel myself getting harder at this point. lucy whipped her head back, i felt that it leant more to embarrassment then anything else.

i take my left hand and adjust my dick so no one could see the hard bulge, i got pretty good at this and soon enough i left no trace of my hard cock in my shorts.

i take my right hand away from her thigh and she looks at me, her eyes wide she probably didn't realize how wet she was until i brought my hand up to my mouth and licked the juices from it.

i needed more of that, i was right, it WAS intoxicating, addicting and everything i'd expect from someone like lucy.

i really was a pervert.

lucy's mouth opened in awe as if she was gonna say something but instead she raised one eyebrow and crossed her legs as if nothing happened, she was such a tease, it pissed me off.

"let's play truth or dare" a voice called out getting up from the chairs, it was gray who had made the announcement.

-