Part 6: Not Tonight

🌻 no ones POV:

Once lucy and natsu reached the others who were still talking and splashing, they both seemed relieved that no one noticed there sudden appearance nor the quick minute sesh they left for there own time behind the concealing rocks.

thank god the water was deep enough for natsu to cover the boner that was raging in his trousers, it still made lucy smile at the thought of the reason, she was the one who made the dragon slayer hard.

The other reason was the fact he was hiding it, in front of everyone on the beach and in the water.

The joy and butterflies about the entire situation rushed through her veins, by situation she meant her and Natsu, they for sure weren't just best friends, infront of others they were but to keep there dirty secret there title of best friends still stood.

Lucy goes over to the girls and starts to talk with them, laughing and such, the same for natsu with the boys. it almost felt like nothing ever happened in the first place behind those rocks.

Gray was already talking to gajeel and jellal about something most likely irrelevant to any situation, atleast that's what Natsu thought.

"Come on let's so do it!" he punches gajeel in the shoulder as a joke and they nod, though the nod looked more of a 'i really don't want to do this' look.

"what's happening guys?" natsu spoke curiously at the suspicious mages around him. the others nudged eachother.

"we're gonna throw the girls" gray replied with a smirk, it didn't take long until gray earned a Devilish grin from the fire mage.

"let's do it" Jellal whispered at the group of boys, who by the way also looked very sketchy from the females point of view.

as a whole they held there breath and dived underwater, swimming towards the females. they were relatively invisible due to the deep water and dimmed sky.

it didn't take long until the first yelp was released by one of the females, it was quickly followed by other noises of fright.

The males being strong, the girls were up there for a good few seconds, they used this time to look at the view of the flying mages above them.

Natsu was the first to catch lucy, her body fit perfectly in his arms, he was carrying her bridal style.

the two looked into each other's eyes almost admiring them. it turned lucy's cheek red, the staring didn't last long.

"thank-" before lucy could finish her words, Natsu hauled her over his shoulder like it was nothing.

"caught a big one here!" he yelled to gray, they all laughed at his joke, including the female's though all that showed of lucy was her ass in the air due to natsu.

"put me down natsu!" she giggled, now that made natsu even more crazy. one of the many things he loved about her was that adorable giggle, he wanted. no craved to hear it more.

"or what?" he returns defensively not even frightened by her words.

she punches his back in attempt to escape, he noticed this and laughed, so in return he slapped her ass earning another yelp from her.

NATSUU" Lucy yelled in a laughing voice, she could never be mad at natsu.

by this time all the guys had the girls caught into there arms, apart from Erza, she just cannon balled into the water.

"Erza i was supposed to catch you" Jellal laughed at her, she blushed a colour that matched her hair, It took a second until she looked around and noted that all the men caught all the girls in there arms.