Part 12: home • 📌

Normal POV:
Not even one second passed when Natsu and Lucy walked in her apartment's door, She was pushed against the wall and cornered by the dragon slayer who stood in front of her.

"i cant help it anymore, luce" he closed the gap between the two of them, his arms resting on the wall beside her head, he moved his lips towards her ear and licked her lobe.

"you're so god damn sexy" The boy said in a husky tone that sent a shiver down Lucy's back.

"N-natsu" she moaned while he placed small kisses to her jawline leaving small marks of his saliva.

"bed" she sputtered out, before hesitation the girl was picked up, wrapping her legs around him.

They made out while he carried her towards the bedroom, leaving the bedroom door wide open behind him.

He bent over and dropped her softly onto the bed still on top of her, the breath of them began to be ragged by the lack of oxygen but neither wanted to leave the others lips company.

Lucy's hand travelled down her mans torso and to the bottom hem of his vest which she took up quite quickly.

Natsu broke the contact leaving a trail of saliva connecting them, they catch there breath

"condom Lucy." he asked, looking into her brown eyes, hers widening at the thought how could she forget. Left hand travelled to her nightstand and opened it, grabbing a XL Trojan condom.

"Extra large huh" His smile filled his face leaving Lucy in a deep state of blushing.
Lucy pushed natsu leaving him on his back and her on top, feeling his bulge through his shorts.

She slowly snugged back his shorts revealing his bulge even more if it was possible. Lucy's eyes travelled to the Pink haired boy who was the owner of the giant cock. Who would've thought this boy would be this big.

She grabbed the band on his underwear and slowly pulled it down having the member print up at its release from the cloths.

Lucy just stayed staring at the dick like it was the last piece of pizza and she wanted it.

"stop staring!" Her eyes distracted by the voice, he leaned up and kissed her lips when his hands went to her waist he lifted up her shirt revealing her pink laced bra that was the same colour of Natsu's hair.

"i like what i see, Luce." His lips kissing her breast that held together in the laced bra. he travelled his hands around her back unclipping the bra letting it fall through her arms and hand tossing it over the bed onto the floor, Natsu kissed her Collarbone leaving small hickies all over her area up there.

she moaned at the slight pleasure he was already giving her. He pushed her over to be back on top of her placing his hand behind her head and the other supporting himself on the bed.

"I'm already naked Luce" he mumbled looking into her brown eyes. she then pulled her skirt down and left the laced pink underwear for Natsu to take off.

"good girl" He smirked kissing her lips then slowly going down leaving butterfly kisses along her body.

"n-natsu" The celestial wizard moaned his name as he placed his fingers at soaked underwear.

"you're so wet Lucy."
he pulled her legs up into a pike and pulled the panties off of her legs and tossed them to the ground. Her eyes widening she knew that this was going to be good.