~Chapter 18~

(YEAH SLOW UPDATES YEEEAAAAHHH!!!! *UNHOLY SCREECH*)

Ink=normal
Nightmare=bold
Error=underline
Geno=Italic
Everyone else=normal

Nightmare POV
I stood in Error's Dorm, I watched as Ink curled up beside Error.
Geno looked at me uncomfortably, as felt the stings of Jealousy.
Ink barely opened his eyes as he fell asleep, leaning onto Error's shoulder.
"...well at least he remembered something..." Geno said.
I clenched my hands into a fist as I watched, and then held in my anger.
I put my jealousy aside and nodded, agreeing with Geno.
Error looked away from my glare as I shot daggers at him.

I then sighed and lefted the room, I looked down the hallway.
Most of the college students were already coming from class, I then saw Dust and the rest.
"Oh hey Nightmare" Killer said, when he saw me standing in the hall.
I then remembered something, I grabbed Dust and pulled him aside.
"Dust your dating Blueberry right?" I asked, he looked at him uneasily.
"As your boss I want you to break up with him" Dust's Face then turned into shock.
"You can't be serious" he said.

I gave him a menacing glare, he then nodded and looked away from me.
"Good" I snapped and then left, walking back to my dorm.

Geno POV
I sat on Error's Bed and watched as Error stared at Ink.
"What are you thinking about Error?" I asked.
"I don't know...its just werid that he only remembered me...I like him a lot but-" Then a knock came from the door.
Error stood up and opened the door, and there stood Blueberry with tears in his eyes.
He hugged Error and seeped, Error hesitantly hugged Blueberry back.

Then Blueberry started apologizing and asked if Error could take him back.
Ink then woke up from all the commotion, he first looked around.
Then he saw Blueberry and Error, he looked confused and then looked at me.
"Geno what is happening...?" He asked, I stood up and sat next to Ink.
"Blueberry probably got dumped by Dust and is now asking if Error could take him back" I said.

"I'm sorry blue but I can't-" Blueberry grabbed the sides of Error's head, kissed him.
Ink looked away from the door and then grabbed a paintbrush, and snapped it.
I gently grabbed the paintbrush from Ink, then asked him if he would like to take a walk.
He nodded and then I stood up, I grabbed Ink's hand and slid past blue and Error.
Then Error grabbed Ink's wrist, "where are you two going?" Error asked.
Ink puller his wrist free and walked away, I watched as Ink walked down the hall.
"We are just going on a walk brother...no need to worry Ink will be back later today" I said.

Error nodded his head as I followed Ink, we walked outside and walked to the park.
Ink looked around the park and then walked back to the college campus.
We walked around the campus for a while, then I decided to take Ink back to his dorm.
When we reached the dorm door, I saw a sign on the door saying "Geno I'm Going out, take Ink to your dorm until I return."
But Ink didn't seem to notice it cause he tried to open the door, then Ink stopped.

He then stumbled back and hit the wall and slid down the wall, I watched him horror as he clenched the sides of his head.
Then his face softened and stared at the door, then tears fell from his eyes...
"That night..." he said, I stared at Ink in confusion.
"What night...?" I asked, he looked up at me...
"He locked me out...he hurted me he..." Ink then went silent.
"Him..." he mumbled then Ink stood up, he walked down the hallway.
I followed him until he reached Dream and Nightmare's dorm.
He gently knocked at the door, which was opened by Dream.
"Hello dream..." Ink said, Dream excitedly said Hi and invited us in.

Nightmare was on the bed playing his phone, then he settled his phone down when he saw Ink.
"Hello Ink...Hello Geno" Nightmare said, I waved and Ink stared at Nightmare.
"...hey..." Ink said, Nightmare softly smiled at Ink.
Ink smiled back and walked to Nightmare, Nightmare got up and sat on his bed.
Ink sat beside Nightmare and gently talked to him.
Dream smiled and watched the two started talking, I on the other hand was confused what just happened...
Did something trigger the moment he remembered something crucial?

I then shook the thought out my head as Ink started laughing, and then I began to saw the original him.
The happy, joyful, and strong skeleton he once was...
Ink then stood up from Nightmare's bed and looked tired.
"Anyway...I got to go...Bye Nightmare, bye Dream" Ink said, then Nightmare stopped him.
"How bout you stay tonight? Like last time" Nightmare asked.
Ink blushed and rolled his eyes, "I'm sure your gonna trap me under you."
Nightmare chuckled and kissed Ink on the forehead as Ink lefted.
Ink happily walked back to his/Error's Dorm, which was perfectly timed cause we saw Error getting his key into the keyhole.

"Oh Hey Geno and Ink" Error said as he opened the door, Ink waved at Error and walked into the dorm.
"What's up with him...?" Error asked, I shrugged and watched as Ink rolled onto his bed smiling and started sketching on his sketchbook.
"He went to Nightmare's Dorm and started acting like that..." I said, the Error's face went pale.
"What is it?" I asked, Error then sighed and looked away.
"Its nothing you should get some sleep" Error said scooting me away.
I did as I was told...but I was a bit suspicious of what made Ink act so weird...

(DONE!!! YEET)