~Chapter 9~

((((So....maybe You all might not like these cringy story.....Welp sorry I am a Trash Bag so....YEET))

Ink=normal
Error=Bold
Fresh=Italic
Geno=Underlined
Nightmare=Bold+Italic
Everyone else=Normal

Ink POV
I sat on my bed and drew many different things.
I drew all my friends Error,Nightmare,Dream,Fresh,and Geno.
I cherished every single detail that I stained onto the paper. It was a masterpiece, I looked at the portrait of all my friends. It was perfect...the details the background.
Then a Loud thud came from the hall, Probably Nothing...
Then another thud came again even louder then before, was someone dropping things...?
Then a loud yell of pain came from the hall, I stood up and bolted to the door.
I opened the door, then Error smashed into the wall.
"Error!" I ran up to error and helped him stand up. "Ink move out the way!" Error yelled and pushed me aside as a tentacle smashed Error harshly into the wall.
"Nightmare!" I said as I saw a dark figure smiling at the wounded glitch.
I ran up to nightmare and hugged him, "please don't hurt him Night!" I pleaded.
Then nightmare looked at me, he snarled and made his tentacles retreat.
I then saw the hall was covered in cracks and holes all around. Error spit blood out of his mouth and glared at nightmare.
"Error!" Blueberry ran up to error and helped him. I stared at error for a moment then looked away as he looked back at me.
"Nightmare why are you fighting with error!?" I said at nightmare.
He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, at first I was hesitant but I hugged him back...he felt like he needed the hug anyway.
"I want to protect you ink...I just don't want to be your friend... I want us to be more than that..." he said.
I blushed and knew what he meant, but how could I..?
Nightmare pulled me closer to him, I felt his breath close to my neck.
Then he looked at me and closed the gap between us...

Error PoV
I glitched and stood up, my head spun.
The pain of my bones rushed through my body. Blue was by me helping me, I looked at blue and smiled.
"Thanks baby blue" I said, blue smiled and walked back to his dorm.
I looked into Nightmare and Ink direction.
I then froze and Glitched violently as I saw...Ink and...nightmare...they both..where...
I then ran into my dorm and slammed the door.
I felted a large weight push on my soul.
A pit of jealousy swept through my body. I loved blue, but I also loved ink...
But after what I witnessed...Things will never be the same....

Nightmare POV
While I was kissing Ink, I also saw that error bolted into his dorm. I separated from the heated kiss, and stared at the blushing Skeleton.
"W-what was That for!" Ink said immediately.
I sighed and pulled ink close to me.
"You are mine.. remember that" I said.
I was evil Enough to steal Error's so called Roommate's love.
I loved ink, but something from Error's reaction to me and ink made me want to see him more jealous.
I wanted to see more of error's hatred of me, the more he hated me the more I wanted ink.
But soon my fun will end eventually, only because he already had Blueberry.
So he will eventually forget about ink.
I kissed ink again, Wanting to embrace my little artist with my affections.
He simply tried to avoid it, but I held him close.
"Um...Am I interrupting something...?"
I looked and saw dream.
Not only dream, Cross stood by dream's side. His arm was around dream.
I growled at Cross, hating him for flirting with my brother.
I still think he was a backstabbing betrayer, but I'll have to wait and see him break my brother's innocent heart.
Ink waved at dream and cross.
"H-hey!" Ink said, I wrapped my tentacles around ink.
Then a blueberry came, "hey guys have you seen error?" Asked blue.
"He's in his dorm" I said, blue rushed to error's dorm.
When the door opened blueberry stepped inside the dorm and dragged error out into the hall.
Blue dragged error to join into the conversation. "Hey how about a triple date?" Blue asked hugging error.
I smirked at error hugging Ink close to me. Error growled and looked away from me. Yep he clearly was jealous, and I was enjoying it.
Ink wiggled out of my grasp and pulled my hood over my face.
"Ha! Get dunked on!" Ink said and ran down the hall.
I pulled my hood back in place and ran after ink.

Blueberry POV
Me and error have been dating for a while now. . .
But I secretly didn't like error..
I mean he was always nice to me and all, but I couldn't compare him to dust.
I imagined dust a very murderous skeleton.
But he wasn't, he had another side to him no one knew...well except for me.
He was always nice to me like error.
But he was different from error in every way.
He was childish Sometimes he likes to play jokes, he is more funny.
He always Makes a pun when I walk past him.
But...error he was a different story.
He was serious, and he didn't pay any attention to me.
That's why I told error I needed to return to my dorm, because I can have a chance to talk to dust in the hall.
I know it's bad to keep secrets from your own boyfriend..but I guess I'll just keep dust a friend...for now...

(Wow Kill me Please I am Seriously considering on killing myself.
Error why tf do you give up on ink xd)