~Chapter 2~

((Ok blah blah blah ink Get into the scene! SERIOUSLY CAN I MAKE THIS WORSE!? YES I CAN BY DESTROYING YOUR SHIP!)) Jk jk jk jk well...maybe I am Destroying your ship))) this chapter includes inkmare))

Ink= Normal
Error= Bold
Everyone else= Normal

Ink POV
I woke up it was already morning, I looked on the clock. 7:30am I got up quickly and yanked the blankets off of myself I stood up, and looked at error.
Who was still asleep, I walked to his bed and poked his face. He immediately woke up, but also using some kind of emerald dark blue strings to tie around me. His eyes gave me the death stare he was scowling at me. I shivered a little when my eyes locked onto his eyes. The strings seem to tighten around my arms,waist, and legs. I closed my eyes and waited until the strings loosened up a bit. Then I opened my eyes and saw error was at the door already, he opened the door and left. "Hey!" I yelled and struggled trying to escape the strings grip. I managed the shake off the strings from my left arm, I started to slipped my right arm out of the strings.
My hands held onto the strings so I wouldn't fall, I soon began to tug on the strings. The strings loosened much more and I slipped my legs and waist free. I'm FREE! I thought cheerfully, then I looked at the time. 8:45am NO!
I grabbed my blue fluffy hoodie and tied it around my waist, then I ran out the door. I ran through the hall and I might have tripped, I didn't remember well be I just kept running. Until SMACK! I fell onto the floor, the other skeleton also fell onto the floor, "S-sorry!" I yelped. He was covered in dark Goop, his right eye was also covered in the dark goop. Then I felt something wrap around my waist.
A dark goopy tentacle grabbed me, "AHHHH! BaKA LET ME GO!" I yelled frantically. He only gave a smirk then gripped me tighter.
"Octopus Baka let me Go!" I yelled. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?" he Said angrily, I squirmed while he just Stared at me. "I Said let go!" I yelled, he only brought me closer to his face.
"Repeat what you said" he asked, I closed my eyes and kicked him. He then used his hand and lifted up my chin to face him. "Repeat" he demanded, I was frightened but I managed to Repeat what I said. "I-I said Let me Go you Octopus" he looked at me for a while then I felt my feet hit the ground.
He looked at me then he pinned me to the wall, I was Suddenly confused. "If you really think I'm a octopus then let's test out what I can do to you~" he said.
My face blushed and he chuckled and stepped away, he then walked away.
I was dazed but also confused, what was that all about!? I shook the thought out my head and walked all the way my college class.

Error POV
I was standing In the hall with other skeletons, who I recently got to know apparently we all had something in common. Killer,dust,and horror soon we were joined by our leader Nightmare. "What took you so long?" Dust asked, nightmare shrugged and then leaned onto the wall. "C'mon tell us" said horror, nightmare gave a smirk. "Eh nothing I was coming and then I bumped into another skeleton" nightmare said. "Did you kill him?" Asked killer. "Did you make him pay?" Said Horror.
"Neither of those" he said, then he looked across the hall, standing in the middle of the hall was ink. He stood up and walked to ink, I was definitely sure ink was gonna get his ass kicked. But instead nightmare pinned ink to the wall. Ink was squirming, Nightmare lifted inks chin up to face him. I heard Nightmare talking to ink. "C'mon I'm the octopus you asked for right?" Nightmare teased. Inks face was flushed with a rainbow blush. Ink then shoved nightmare away, "yeah Right! I never Asked for you or anything!" Ink said.
Nightmare chuckled, I couldn't stop but notice inks Eyes were now flashing different shapes, but the shapes where mostly flashing between a Heart shape and a X shape. I then kinda felt a little bit of jealousy that was making me Pissed. Ink walked away from nightmare, then nightmare returned.
"So you where messing with that skeleton" said killer. Nightmare gave a slight nod and smirked. "I'm just having fun After all I would like to have someone like him as my Roommate Might as well ask to switch" nightmare said.
"Keep your hands off of Ink" I snapped all of a sudden. "Why is that error?" Nightmare asked.
I looked away then nightmare grabbed me by my hoodie. "So that little skeleton is named ink, good to know" then he shoved me into the wall.
"Later by today, ink will be mine"

What am I doing!? Just let him have ink! You Love Blueberry Remember! I shook my head. Then I looked at Nightmare.
"Take him if you want"

(Cliffhanger! Ok I might as well continue in the next chapter I LOVE DRAMA HAHAHA! Yeah I'm going insane))If your wondering why Error Gave up Ink Its Because He Thought he loved blue But He Is Wrong REEEE))