~Chapter 10~

(Reeeeeeeeee ok you all may be bored of me saying all these random things! I am random so enjoy my randomness! I ship everything!)

Ink=Normal
Error=Bold
Nightmare=Bold+Italic
Everyone else=Normal

Ink POV
"Um..... nightmare..." I said, he smirked and then lifted me towards him.
"N-NO! DON'T YOU DARE!" I hissed at nightmare. He then pulled me harshly into a kiss. "Um....Brother, Stop where only here For a Date not for a makeout session!" Dream snapped.
"Cmon dreamy, let them do whatever they want We can start our own little makeout session~" Cross said in his flirty Tone.
Dream nudged cross and smiled a bit.
Blueberry hung onto Error's arm as we walked into the movie theaters.
"Six tickets for the scariest movie" Nightmare said. I didn't like scary movies but since he already got the tickets I had no choice. I then saw Geno and Fresh buying some popcorn. "Fresh!Geno! So nice to see you two here!" I said. Geno and Fresh immediately turned around and waved at me. "Yo broski how are ya! Me and my bro are just gonna watch some radical movies! Wanna join us?" Fresh asked.
"I would love too...but I'm with nightmare and the others sorry..." I said pointing to Nightmare and the others.
"Eh it's ok inky aye how bout we go to muffet's again? You don't if you don't want too broski" Fresh said.
"Sure I'll meet you on Saturday, at 12:00Am is that alright?" I said.
Fresh agreed, so did geno "Hey babe~."
"What ThE F*Ck Do YoU wANt NoW!?" Geno snapped.
I looked and saw reaper poking geno.
Geno hissed and kicked him away, "oooOooOo Feisty I love it~" Reaper said.
"Ink!" "Coming Nighty!" I said, I waved goodbye to Fresh and Geno.
Then I returned to Nightmare, he immediately wrapped his arm around me. Then we bought some popcorn.
"Error do you want some popcorn?" I asked, he said nothing.
"Dusty!" Blueberry said and ran past Ink, and toward a skeleton.
I seen him before....Then I remembered he was with Nightmare and his gang.
"Sup Berry!" Dust said, Blueberry Tackled him and hugged him.
"Dust what are you doing here?" Nightmare asked, Dust shrugged.
"Well I overheard you all where gonna go to the movies So I decided to come, and don't mind Horror and killer here" Dust said.
"Get away from my Blue!" Error snapped, then he pushed Dust away from Blueberry.
"Calm down Error!" I said, I grabbed Error by the sleeve then I gently calmed him down. Error sighed then he looked at me.
I then saw Nightmare talking to another skeleton.

Error POV
"That's Nightmare's Ex" I blurted, Ink turned to me. His eyes turned into question Marks.
"He has a...Ex?" Ink said, I nodded.
"Oh....ok I didn't know that..." Ink said, I patted Ink on the back.
"Um...you ok?" I asked, Ink nodded and smiled at me.
"Error"
"Yeah Ink..?" Then I felt the smol bean immediately hugged me.
"...."  "Thank you...For being there for me...." Ink said.
I glitched then I hugged Ink back, but then Ink ran to Nightmare.
I wished that hug could last forever...

Dream PoV
"Hey Cross I think I see a Love Chain" I said, as I pointed to my brother and the others.
"How do you know if it's a Love Chain?" Cross asked.
"Easy! You see Dust likes Blue and Blue like Dust, but is dating Error, and Error likes Ink, but Ink is dating Nightmare, And I'm pretty sure Killer is planning to go back to dating Nightmare." I explained.
"Wow....I'm surprised" Cross said.
"You know I can feel your feelings too Crossy" I said.
"Then what am I feeling?" Cross asked.
"Your feeling Confused"
Cross nodded, then he glared at Ink and Error.
"Hey C'mon Nightmare,Blue,Ink,Error where gonna miss the movie!" Cross said.
Then We all started walking toward the movie theater. I sat next to Cross, Ink and Nightmare sat behind us. Error and Blueberry sat two seats in the front row.

(Time skip)

Ink POV
I yelped and clung onto Nightmare's arm, as the movie when down hill.
Nightmare chuckled when I literally jumped when the scary part happens.
But through half of the movie, I decided to take a break. "Nightmare I'm gonna go use the restroom" I lied.
"Be back when your done ok Inky" he said, I nodded and began to walk toward the door that exited out of the theater.
Once I was out I took a deep breath, and started thinking to myself.
I then took out a little keychain that reminded me...of a certain Skeleton.
I smiled, but I couldn't force myself to smile...
He was already with someone...
My thoughts clouded my feelings... I was confused, helpless, and tangled.
My nonexistent soul was killing me bit by bit. It was worthless, it was emptiness.
"Hey Ink" I turned and saw Error...
"Hey error..." I said, he walked toward me and looked at the keychain in my hand.
"I'm surprised you still have that stupid thing" error said.
"It's not stupid...it's that only thing that makes me feel comfortable...especially if it was created by someone like....you" I said silently.
"So...um...this might be Awkward but...would you like to...um" Error suddenly stopped.
"What...?" I asked.
"Well I don't know...um...hangout? As friends..*cough* Nothing like a date...it's...*sighs* Never mind..." Error began to walk away.
I ran up to Error, "I would love to go! Where do we meet up?" I said.
Error looked at me, then he looked at the ground.
"Tomorrow afternoon...at the park downtown..." "great meet you their!" I said. I started walking back to the theater.

(~Time skip~)

After the movie, we all headed back to the dorms.
Nightmare kissed me goodnight and he and dream walked down the hall. Cross waved Dream goodbye. Error didn't even wave or say goodbye to blue.
He just left, I followed Error into our dorm.
"So you aren't gonna say goodbye to blue?" I asked him.
Error sat and his bed and shrugged.
I sat on my bed and stared at my artwork and supplies.
Error then went to bed, "goodnight Ink" "goodnight Error..." then I went to bed thinking to myself...
Why...is love so confusing...?

(REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND GOODBYE))