~Chapter 11~

((Woooooow ok end me)

Ink=Normal
Nightmare=Bold+italic
Error=Bold
Everyone else=Normal

Error POV
I stood outside, our collage classes where done for the day. I waited for Ink, I wondered If ink would come.
"Hey Error ready to go!" I turned around and saw Ink wearing a new shirt that was laced with little stars and paint marks, ink was also wearing a new scarf that had some nice golden like fabric. Ink now only looked more beautiful and cuter then usual...did Ink only wear those for special occasions?
Inks smiled and blushed a little, as I just stared at Ink awkwardly.
I looked away quickly, ink laughed a little.
Then we started walking to the park, while walking to the park we stopped at Grillby's.
I ordered French Fries, and a milkshake.
Me and Ink sat at a table, Ink started talking about the first time we met.
I laughed as Ink started to talk about, how I tied him up with my strings and he was nearly late for the first day.
Once our order Came Inks eyes turned into question marks once he saw we both only had one milkshake.
"Um...Error why do we once have one milkshake?" Ink questioned.
I chuckled,"to share after all it's one milkshake with two straws" I said.
He blushed and then looked away.
I took a fry and ate it, I could watch him get flustered all day.
He then took a sip from the milkshake, I then decided to take a sip from the milkshake as well.
Ink pulled away, "we're here as friends...right...?" He asked.
The word Hurted me, It was a pain in my soul that makes me jealous of nightmare.
I could had Ink to myself, but its already too late.
"Yeah" I said, Then Ink are a fry and decided to talk about his old town.
I then told ink about my brothers, Ink said Fresh was funny and a cool dude.
That made me only hate fresh more, It was already clear that Ink liked Fresh as well.
After we finished our milkshake and fries, we started walking to the park.
Once we reached the park. I saw Blue and dust, They where both sitting on a bench.
"Be right back Ink" I said, I started walking to Blueberry.
"Oh...hey Error. . ." Blue said.
Dust stared at me then he slightly waved at me.
"What are you doing here with him!?" I snapped, Blue then looked frightened.
"Where...-"
"We are Through! Forget about it!" I snapped.
I walked away angrily, I then realized Ink wasn't in the spot as usual.
Then I saw Ink sitting on a bench with Dream, which means Nightmare maybe close around.

Ink POV
"Dream I didn't know you where gonna be here!" I said.
Dream laughed, "so how is dating my brother?" He asked with a smirk.
"Well..." I blushed and Imagined him.
"Oh I forgot to tell you..." Dream told me to come closer.
Once I did, "I saw Killer and Nightmare today at Muffet" Dream whispered.
I nodded and looked at the ground.
Of course... maybe he is just bluffing about liking me.
"Thanks dream..." I said.
Dream expression changed to sadness.
Then I began running back to the dorms.
Once I reached my dorm I went to bed.
I wanted to leave the campus.
I hated....Everything.....
I stood up and Ripped my painting of All the friends I met at the campus and I started packing.
My bag was full of clothes, then I left without grabbing any of my things.
I went to the nearest place I knew that would welcome me...

Home..

(Ok short Chapter But Idc Cause I am a SAVAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE plz give suggestions ;p))