~Chapter 6~

((Oof Sorry if you might not like this I know I'm messing up with your ships)) please don't get mad at me xd))
(Inkmare,Errorink,errorberry, heheheh >:v)

Ink=Normal
Error=Bold
Fresh=Italic
Nightmare=Italic+Bold
Everyone else=Normal

Nightmare POV
I followed Error, he was dragging a small skeleton who was named ink.
Ink was questioning Error, While error pulled ink Into a corner of the hall.
"Error! What are you doing?" Ink asked, Error said Nothing.
I followed silently, I wanted to know what he was gonna do.
Error pulled ink Close to him, "did he do anything to you?" Error asked in a angry tone.
"He did Nothing! And why would you care!?" Ink snapped.
I watched carefully as Error argued with Ink.
"Nightmare what's happening?" Dream asked stepping close behind me.
I looked at dream, and explained a bit to dream. Then Ink came running down the hall.
"Ink!" I grabbing ink and pulled ink into a hug.
Ink was crying, then I noticed.
A small bruise on inks cheek, I growled and hugged ink closer.
"What happened Ink!" Dream said, I didn't care anymore, Error was gonna pay.
But for now I needed to help ink.
Me and dream walked ink down the hall to our dorm.
Error will Pay for Hurting ink.

Error POV
The anger got the best of me...
I didn't realized I hit ink, until it was to late I had already made a bruise on inks right cheek.
I was about to apologize but ink ran away before I could.
A pit of guilt hit me, Why did I do that? Why did I hurt ink? The questions fog my mind.
I knew I loved blue but apart of me wanted ink. I was questioning everything. But If I ever loved ink...Why did I hurt ink?
I still remembered inks tears flowing from inks eye, inks eyes flashed in a blue teardrop.
I followed Down the hall, and saw Nightmare and Dream taking Ink back to their dorm.
My soul felt like it was broken, when I saw Nightmare gently to trying to calm Ink down.
It hurt me, when I first met blue I thought I found love, but when I met ink everything changed.
I sat down the hall, thinking why can't I let go of Ink. If I let go of ink I could be with Blue. But I didn't want to let Ink go.
I wanted ink..., ink was something I couldn't describe..other then Annoying.
I still remembered the first day we met.
Ink was nice, and he even gave me a nickname when he didn't know my name.
Ink stutterd when nervous or flustered, I remembered ink stuttering when we first met it was cute. How ink stuttered, I remembered inks blush.
I grew jealous remembering Nightmare teasing ink.
"Are you ok error?" Asked the blue skeleton who I first loved.
"I'm fine Blueberry..." I said.
Blueberry sat next to me, and he stared at me.
"You don't look ok..." he said.
"I'm fine" I said again.
Blue then hugged me, "its alright error.." he said.
I pulled away from the hug, then I leaned forward to blue.
A kiss that will make me forget about ink...

Ink POV
Nightmare hugged me, I eventually stopped crying.
Dream put a bandage on my cheek, hopefully it will heal.
Nightmare promised he won't ever leave my side, but I told him it was ok to not be at my side all the time.
I forgive error, He was probably hurted before and took his anger on me.
It was ok I didn't blame him, he had build up anger and he released it.
I told nightmare and dream I was gonna go back to my dorm.
Nightmare wanted me to stay, but dream told me to be careful.
Nightmare walked me to my dorm.
"You sure about this inky?" He asked,
I nodded. "I forgive him nightmare...it will be ok" I said. Nightmare nodded his head and kissed me on the forehead.
"You'll be always welcome to stay with dream and me inky" nightmare said.
He walked away, then I knocked on my dorm door.
A blue scarf skeleton opened the door, "hello!" He said cheerfully.
"Oh wrong dorm sorry" I said, but the door number wasn't wrong.
"Ink...?" Error said as he stepped beside the blue scarf skeleton.
"Oh...hi error...Your probably busy...I guess I'll go.." I looked at the ground and walked away.
"Wait ink" I turned back to error.
"Yeah...." I said, error looked at me then looked away.
"Want to come in?" He asked.
"Sure" I walked into the room, it was like usual.
The blue scarf skeleton sat down on errors bed, I stared at the blue scarf skeleton then looked away.
"Who is your friend...?" I asked.
"I am Blueberry But call me blue for short, and where not friends Where a couple!" Blue said cheerfully.
"Oh.....That's nice...So um when did you two start dating..." I asked.
"Just today! he invited me over into his dorm" blue said.
Error went over to his bed and sat next to blue. But he still was looking at me, I walked over to my bed and sat on my bed. I took out my sketch book and started drawing.
Blue was playing with Errors hoodie, while error kept his glance at me.
I felt uncomfortable him watching me, was there something he wanted to tell me...
"Error I got to go! Papy will be mad at me if I don't return" blue said getting up from error's bed. Blue ran to the door, unlocked it and opened the door.
"Bye error! We meet at muffet later oki!" Blue said, error agreed and blue lefted.
That made me realize that I was supposed to meet fresh later. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and texted fresh.
'Fresh when do we meet up?' I asked him. It took a while but I finally got him to reply.
'Later inky at 1:00pm' he said.
'Great see you there!' I shut my phone off.
"That was fresh I'm guessing..." error said.
"Yeah..." I said looking at him.
"Um...I'm sorry Ink...for hitting you..I-"
"I forgive you..." I said cutting off his sentence.
Error looked at me, he then smiled a bit. "Do you mind telling me why you ran into Nightmare's room?" I asked.
"You won't understand why..." error said.
"I BET I CAN UNDERSTAND!" I said.
"Yeah sure Artist Freak" he snapped, I stuck my tongue out at him.
He chuckled, "is the little artist picking a fight now?~" said the glitch.
"Says the one who cocky about it" I snapped.
Error smirked, "your more cocky with that attitude" he said.
Then He and me Laughed for two hours talking about who was more cocky, but I could see he had a yellow blush appearing on his face...

((WHOA OK I'M SO MIXED UP WHOSE GONNA WIN INK JK JK
I WANT YOU GUYS TO LET ME KNOW WHOSE GONNA WIN INKY))