~Chapter 1~The new Roommate

Narrator~
Ok there might be some spelling errors. Also I like multiple ships so don't tell at me if I might have ruin your ship. NOW LETS BEGIN! LIGHTS,CAMERA,ACTION!))

Ink= Normal
Error= Bold
Everyone else= normal

Ink POV
The sun was up high, it was a magnificent morning. I smiled at the sight of beautiful apartments. Set up with beautiful flowers on the balcony.
I adored this new life of mine, I was excited about College. I hope I get to meet new monsters and humans! I always wondered how would it feel to actually love someone.

I never experienced love before, I hoped maybe this might be my chance to find love. Bus stopped and I stepped out, other College students followed as well.
I stared at the apartment where the dorms where, I took a deep breath and pulled my suit case, and carried my boxes into the door way. "Oh do you need help?" Asked a small skeleton, with a blue scarf.

"Um no thank you I've got it" I said, the blue skeleton stared at me for a while then walked away. I didn't want to walk on the stairs, so I took the crowded elevator. Good grief I thought as more humans and monsters tried to push themselves in. Then when the elevator stopped at my floor I pushed through the crowd.

Once I finally released myself from that Box of suffocating, I took a long deep breath then I looked onto the paper what room number was assigned too. B27 I walked down the hall counting each number I pasted. Until I saw my room number, I took the doorknob and opened it. Once I stepped inside, I already noticed my Roommate already made him/or her self at home. His/or her boxes where stacked together neatly on the right bed. So I placed my stuff on the left bed.

I unpacked and started to neatly put art supplies in place. There was a little table between both of the beds, so I decided to put some pens, and pencils on the little table. Then I started to hang up drawings and posters that of reminds me of my old room at home.

I made my bed nice and neat with the covers,blankets,and pillows. I smiled,at least the room isn't all blank and boring now I thought, as I saw that half of the room was now colorful and beautiful. I then looked at the boxes that were still on the other bed. Maybe a peek won't hurt I stepped toward the boxes and opened one of them. I took a quick peek, and in there I saw...
"Has anyone told you not to look into other peoples property's"

Error POV
I leaned against the door, and looked at my newly arrived roommate. His eyes flashed in multiple colors and shapes, as I caught his nasty hands going all over my boxes. He quickly stumbled back as I glared at him.
"S-Sorry!" He whimpered softly, I could barely hear him with my nonexistence
ears. He looked at me then he looked away as I stepped into the room, closing the door behind me.

I grabbed my boxes dropped the boxes on the floor, then kicked them under the bed. "Are you sure your not gonna break anything in your boxes?" asked my Roommate. I looked at him, with doubt that I would break anything in my box. Probably because it was half empty, or maybe because it only carried a pillow and a blanket. Then a knock came from the door. "I'll answer it you stay put," I snapped at him. I walked to the door and opened it, standing in the door way was Geno.

"Oh hey Error!" Geno said, he smiled at me. He was carrying a armful of neatly folded clothing. "I just came to deliver your clothes, you must had left them in my box" Geno said. I grabbed my clothes and slammed the door, when I turned around I already saw my Roommate on his bed drawing. "Who was it?" Asked my Roommate.

"None of your business" I snapped, I put my clothes on my bed then I looked at my roommate. "So what's your name?" He asked, his eyes turn into blue question marks as he asked. I ignored him as I lay down on my bed.

His face seemed annoyed that I ignored his question, he kinda looked cute. Stop! No don't say that He is cute he is a annoying ass, Who is just curious about every god damn thing! I snapped at my annoying brain.
"Well...if you don't want to introduce yourself first I guess I'll introduce myself," he said. I looked at him for a bit, then turned my face to the wall.

"I'm ink," he said, Ink....a COMPLETE stupid Name for a Idiot! He's Probably gonna be a ass about everything! But...Ink doesn't really sound like a bad name... No it Is Bad! My head screamed of annoyance.
"Are you ok?" I turned to face him, then I turned my face to the wall.

He gave a small laughter, then I sat up on my bed. "What!?" I snapped, he quickly looked at his drawing. "N-nothing" he said, and returned back to drawing. I laid down on my bed again facing the wall. "Well ok... so I guess I can call you glitchy" Ink said.
I growled at the nickname he gave, so I quietly growled my name. "What did you say? I didn't quite hear" he teased.
"My god damn name is Error, so Fuck off" I growled aggressively. Ink nodded and then began coloring his drawing, I ignored him as I then slowly went to sleep...

(975 words Nice wishes I could have wrote more)