14. 𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌

14. 𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌

It had been several days later once Yeosang finally stopped crying from the last time he talked to Seonghwa. He had enough of crying, his eyes being red, throat hurting and head throbbing from a horrible headache. He was tired of being sad and feeling guilty. All he tried to do was explain but the older didn't let him.

Instead he acted as if he couldn't careless about what Yeosang did. Instantly making the bruntte think the older never really cared about him at all. Was everything he said to the younger lies and nothing more? Did he just say all those sweet compliments because he knew that's what he wanted to hear?

All those questions ran through Yeosang's head thorughout last week as he stayed in his room, not wanting to go to Literature 101 anymore to see the older's face. He did his classwork on his laptop instead.

Some days, Wooyoung would try to force him to get out of his bed while yelling at him to stop being such a coward. But Yeosang wouldn't listen and would cover his whole head with his pillow.

He even dragged him out of bed and onto the floor but Yeosang stayed on the floor as he whined, kicking his feet to keep Wooyoung away from him. Wooyoung eventually left him alone and sighed everytime the other never went back to class with him.

Both Hongjoong and Yeonjun were confused when they never saw Yeosang walking in with Wooyoung who started coming alone. And during their hangouts, which were typically spent at the cafe and library, they asked why he hasn't been coming to class. Of course Yeosang came up with a shitty excuse being he's been too tired to come in for all his morning classes.

They never questioned him and simply took his word for it. Yunho and Jongho nodded, but Yunho would pay close attention to the way Yeosang's eyes quickly adverted away from them once they asked. Noticing how his eyes flickered from the left to the right.

He scrunched his eyebrows always having the reaction of not believing him, but he shook the forming ideas out of his head and went back to engaging in conversation with the rest.

Another week had past and Yeosang was still not going to Seonghwa's class. He couldn't see him, he was still too hurt and frankly he doesn't think he'll ever go back again.

"Hey," Wooyoung said as he entered the room. Yeosang sat crisscrossed on his bed, doing the homework from literature class since he wasn't going to the actual class physically. Wooyoung sighed as he took off his shoes.

"When are you actually gonna come to class instead of just doing the homework on your laptop?"

"Never." Yeosang finished typing the conclusion to his essay. He closed his laptop being completely drained. All was left was to revise the four page essay, but that was the least important thing on his mind. Of course the most important being a certain handsome professor- the one who crushed his feelings.