08. 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

08. 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏...

Hours later and Yeosang found himself sitting on his bed as he stared down at his black socks. He had been nibbling on his finger nail for awhile, trying to cope with his anxiousness as the clock ticked down. Wooyoung had left almost an hour ago and he not wasting anytime, left with San as soon as he texted him he arrived on campus.

And ever since then, Yeosang showered, fixed his hair and changed into different and better clothes than before. He switched the patterned vest with a a dark blue sweater that had a low neckline, showcasing his collarbones neatly. Dark jeans he had sitting in his closet for the longest.

He only changed for his benefit and not  because the older was coming. But as the minutes kept passing, it eventually made 8 o clock and Yeosang was getting anxious.

Wondering when Seonghwa would come and make a gracious appearance at his door. And once that thought swirled around in Yeosang's head, as if on cue, a low and eerily quiet knock could be heard at the door. Yeosang huffed before getting up from his bed.

Palms sweaty, legs shaking but yet Yeosang kept his head held up high. He remembered Wooyoung's words from earlier, stating that Seonghwa was whipped for him. How he couldn't help but submit to his desires for the younger. And once again that put a smirk on his face. And with that on his mind, Yeosang opened the door and was washed away with the dark and powerful presence of the older.

Seonghwa.

Who was leaning against the door frame as if he's been waiting for an eternity for the younger to answer. His usual playful smirk plastered on his face, the smirk that made Yeosang submit many times before. But here's hoping it doesn't work tonight.

Yeosang sees how the older openly looks him up and down, taking in his appearance as he licks his bottom lip shamelessly. And once he moves his head back up, he let's his eyes rest at his pink lips.

The younger gulped as he swallowed down his nervousness before running a hand through his brown hair. 

"Are you gonna keep me out here all night?" Seonghwa raised an eyebrow at him. Yeosang glared at him for a moment before he took Seonghwa's wrist, pulling him inside his dorm room. Which was dimmed as the only light was coming from Yeosang's lamp that stood on the nightstand in the corner.

Seonghwa almost stumbled from the force of Yeosang grabbing his wrist and pushing him inside. The younger closed the door and locked it, trying to be careful and not take any chances for tonight. Seonghwa stood in the middle of the room, his hands in his pockets calmly.