07. 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

07. 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

Yeosang sat alone in a corner at the university's coffee shop. The boy woke up today usually in a good mood to attend Literature, but today he skipped. The last thing he wanted is to see the older's face today. Still not over yesterday from what Yunho said. Him hearing about Seonghwa's said reputation was getting to him.

When Yeosang and Wooyoung went back to their dorm room, Wooyoung tried to persuade him to not listen to the rumors. These rumors wouldn't have started if it wasn't for that Yiren girl.

That delusional girl that decided it was okay to spread false rumors. She were claimed Seonghwa made a move on her after class, and spreading the information on snapchat. It truly made the brunette angry and now he actually wanted Wooyoung to pull her extensions out. Because the rumor could ruin his career and if any staff member found about it, that could be the end.

Yeosang sighed as he pushed back his coffee mug and placed his hands on the side of his temples, rubbing them as he groaned. This was stressing him out. The sound of Yeosang's phone ringing causes him to break out of his thoughts before he answered it.

"Hello?" He answered sounding like he hasn't slept all night.

"Yeosang where are you? I swore I thought you were behind me when we left the dorm together?" It was Wooyoung, and he sounded concerned.

"Yeah um...I decided not to go today. I went to the coffee shop instead." He said quietly.

"Are you trying to ignore Seonghwa." Wooyoung whispers his name.

"No, I just--yeah, I am." He admits, he heard Wooying sighing on the other line. Yeosang bit on his fingernail waiting for the other to respond.

"Fine, but Yeosang don't let the rumor get to you. And if it's really bothering you, talk to him then." Wooyoung suggested.

"No that's a bad idea. I don't feel like stepping foot into that auditorium." He replied as he grabbed his coffee and took a sip out of it. The bell near the door of the coffee shop chimed as a group of older looking college students came in.

"Okay, then invite him to our dorm." Yeosang thought he heard wrong almost choking on his coffee. He coughed loudly making the group of boys stare at him. Yeosang looked away as he swallowed another cough.

"Are you crazy? Is this the same Jung Wooyoung I'm talking to?" Wooyoung laughed before replying.

"Yeah it's still me, and I can't believe I'm saying this as well but I don't need you sweating over a dumb rumor. Ask him yourself and if it's true we're both kicking his fine ass." Wooyoung explained as Yeosang chuckled at the last part.