01. 𝘉𝘈𝘋 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘌

━━━━━━ 01. BAD SUPRISE ━━━━━━

Yeosang, rather than excited was nervous. He already said goodbye to his other friends, his family and even some of his favorite teachers from high school. They all telling him the same exact thing. "Don't forget what you came to do, don't mess up your future, Yeosang."

He had to remind himself that going to study abroad in America wasn't suppose to be about having fun. Wooyoung, his loud blonde bestfriend said otherwise. Practically bugging Yeosang every second to enjoy life because it was too short.

When the plane landed safely, claps erupted and Yeosang hummed in confusion. Wooyoung chuckled however already used to the gesture. "They do this all the time in American dramas." The blonde whispered to him as Yeosang awed. Still getting hit in the face with the cultural differences.

The brown haired boy wanting nothing more but to get off this plane as quickly as possible, and sleep in his new bed, just to close his eyes and drift into a deep sleep. To sleep off the homesick feeling he was currently experiencing.

He thought he wouldn't mind the big move, but he was already regretting his decision. And even if he were able to leave, he didn't want to move away from Wooyoung. Couldn't leave him stuck in the United States all by himself.

"You ready, Sangie?" Wooyoung whispered again, finding Yeosang's hand on his lap as he grabbed it, entangling it with his own. Yeosang sighed feeling a sense of relief, he turned to his friend, burying his face into his shoulder, before nodding.

"I'm ready,"

_

The boys entered the campus, and it was large and spacious. It was a nice and sunny day, the sun flashing down on Yeosang so bad, he had to protect his eyes with his hand to block the sun from shining down on him. Him and Wooyoung made it 5 minutes ago. Trying to enter the university and look for their dorm room. During their first and second year of college, it was mandatory for Freshman and Sophomores to sleep on campus.

The payment and housing was taken care of already and the two friends couldn't careless thinking about renting an apartment in the area to live at. "Fuck, we're actually here." Wooyoung said to him in awe, holding the handle of his luggage in his one of his hands. The two walked in the large entrance way of the university.

"This is the beginning of our future." He said with a happy smile, wrapping his arm around Yeosang who only nodded. "Or the beginning of the end," The boy mumbled and Wooyoung hummed asking for him to repeat himself but Yeosang just shook his head.

Wooyoung sighed and pressed his cheek against the brown haired boy's own. Yeosang groaned trying to pull away, but Wooyoung was stronger. "Yeosang please, be happy. We're finally going to be able to do what we want to do. Stay out any hour we want, pursue in our major and be able to not have any adults tell us what to do anymore." Wooyoung listed off. Yeosang nodded again, actually listening because Wooyoung was right.

He should be happy that he was able to have his life long bestfriend by his side, going to achieve their goals with one another, no parents or any other adult figure to judge them. And they were going to study abroad and live in the States now. And they were going to come back to Korea as soon as the fours years were up.

It was going to be a temporary stay not permanent. So, he didn't have to worry. Yeosang should just stop caring altogether and bring back the Yeosang he was last Saturday night. The Yeosang that even drank alcohol which made him completely different than what he usually is.