11. 𝘿𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝙃𝙄𝙈𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁

𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝙃𝙄𝙈𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁

Sundays had to be the most boring day of the week. The day Yeosang dreaded because he had to wakeup first thing in the morning for classes. Sunday was either being lazy all day and doing nothing, or singing and attending church with your family.

It was either or and for Yeosang, he chose to be lazy. And with that he laid in his bed looking at the white tapered ceiling with absolute boredom.

"I'm so fucking bored that the thought of dying my hair crossed my mind." Yeosang scoffed, sitting up now in his bed. Wooyoung hummed who sat crisscrossed on his bed, mindlessly swiping through posts on Instagram. And hardly paying attention to Yeosang.

"I should anyway, I'm getting tired of this light brown hair..." He grabbed a long string of his own hair and twirled it around his finger.

"You would look great in pink," Wooyoung spoke up finally looking up from his phone. Yeosang hummed not minding the idea actually.

"I'll think about it."

"We should do something...something fun," Yeosang insisted afterwards as he pulled the covers off of himself and goes to walk over to Wooyoung's bed sitting next to him. He copied his position as well and Wooyoung hesitantly meets the eyes of his friend.

He slightly frowned, "Well actually...San is taking me to the movies tonight," Yeosang groaned and turned away not even wanting to look at Wooyoung anymore.

"I thought I was your main priority huh?" Yeosang asked bitterly and Wooyoung whined, wrapping his arms around Yeosang's shoulders. Yeosang still didn't budge and Wooyoung squeezed him as he wrapped his arms around his back, giving him a back hug.

"Yeosang you are I promise. It caught me by surprise too but I'm sorry I didn't know you wanted to do anything." Wooyoung said and Yeosang sighed before nodding.

"Plus you always spent Sunday's doing nothing." Wooyoung added. He let go of Yeosang to run a hand through his blonde hair.

"That was before. I'm in college and I should act like it now." Yeosang mumbled.

"Then go hangout with Hongjoong and them. I'm sure they know someone who's throwing a party." Wooyoung smiled weakly.

"Whatever, I guess." Yeosang shrugged as he looked at his hands, fumbling to play with them.

"When's your little movie date?"

"At 7:30. Which means it's in 2 hours so I'm gonna start getting ready now." Wooyoung sat up and strolled to his closet getting an outfit out.