12: Not gonna make it

Hey Fluffy, I don't know if he read my notes but I hope he had. I was a bit sick yesterday and I went back to the hospital today to take some medical check up. I don't know why but my mom was silent all day. Maybe it was because of the result? I don't exactly know.

Well anyway, tomorrow's the day. But I don't know if I could attend it due to my current condition. Somehow I know I was lacking energy by the minutes.

Anyway, along my way home from the hospital, I asked Mom to stop by at my friend, Meg's house for awhile. I gave Meg the two more notes and asked her a favor to give them to Jay. I told her I wasn't gonna make it to school tomorrow due to my current condition. She agreed and I hugged her before I climbed back to mom's car.

Along our way home, I asked mom if she could give my last note to Jay. At first she was a bit taken aback but eventually she nodded and took the note I had handed to her. She gave me a sympathetic smile before turning her head to the road. Why was she so sad about? It wasn't my time yet. I should know if it was! I should feel something different, but I didn't!

Okay bye cookies.

Tenth note :
"Hey Jay, you know what? It's been awhile now... and I kinda miss your smiles.

- M"

Eleventh note :
"Hey Jay, I'm sorry for everything I have done to you. Please forgive me..

- I"