7: Puzzled

Hey Fluffy, I went to school today yay! And well... something happened to me.

When I was walking through the hallway, I felt like I was an alien walking on earth as thousands of confused eyes were staring at me. Was there something on my face? I was puzzled. It was pretty rude of them to stare but I brushed it off as I went inside english class.

I really don't know what happened after because as I walked in the class, instantly everything turned black.

I woke up to see I was no longer in english class but in the school medical room. The nurse who preferred to be called Granny was grinning at me as she placed a warm milk on the table at my side. She told me I had fainted earlier and was instantly sent to the medical room to check if I got a concussion. Luckily I don't.

To my surprise, Jay was in the room too, sleeping lightly on the cushions. How odd.

I asked Granny why he was here, she chuckles in response before answering.
"He's the one who carried you here sweetie. He said he wanted to wait for you until you wake up but I think he dozed off along the way," she smiled warmly before leaving me speechlessly puzzled. So I decided to give the fifth note before I leave. I know, I was a being a coward... I should have waited for him to wake up but I was just so nervous. Without wasting time, I slipped the fifth note in between his hands then I left.

How awkward...

Okay bye cookies.

Fifth Note :

"Hey Jay, Thank you

- O"