27- Peep Show

Mulai dari awal

Taehyung flushed with utter embarrassment, yanking his gown down over Jungkook's hand until he was almost completely covered as Jungkook merely peered over his shoulder with a defiant smirk. "Can we help you?" Jungkook asked, staring at the nurse that stood in the middle of the room now. The nurse shifted uncomfortably and he wrapped a hand around the back of his neck as he glanced up at Taehyung. He met Taehyung's mortified glance with an unexpected sigh of sorrow.

"I- I can't stop you two from what you're doing, but I can't allow you to do that here," the nurse stated, trying his hardest to look at Jungkook rather than Taehyung. "It's inappropriate to do that in this office," the nurse added, his eyes narrowing sternly. Jungkook scoffed loudly, his hand gripping Taehyung's length more firmly now. Taehyung shifted slightly, a soft moan escaping his throat as he glanced at Jungkook with wary eyes. Jungkook intentionally caressed Taehyung's length in front of the nurse, Taehyung biting his lower lip in pure ecstasy as he tried to halt Jungkook's hand. "I guess you're just going to have to watch then," Jungkook announced, continuing to stroke Taehyung's length at a deliberately slow pace.

Jungkook was tormenting both Taehyung and the nurse now as Taehyung panted with desire. Taehyung's face flushed brighter as Jungkook's hand continued its motion, Taehyung's features contorting in pleasure as he gasped softly. Taehyung turned his head away from the nurse explicitly watching him, beyond embarrassed as Jungkook's lips now attached themselves to his neck. "J- Jung- Jungkook, d- do you th- think this is a g- good idea?" Taehyung asked, his toes curling slightly as he let out a soft moan. He squeezed his eyes shut tight as his back arched, Taehyung's hands moving to cover his expression. The nurse flushed at Jungkook's audacity and Taehyung's noises, but he had not moved a single muscle. He wanted to look away, he wasn't a pervert that liked watching kids, but he just couldn't help but watch Taehyung's body enjoy the pleasure Jungkook was giving it. He especially enjoyed the intense manners in which Taehyung expressed his arousal.

Jungkook used the fact that Taehyung was covering his face with his hands to push Taehyung's gown up more. Revealing to the nurse more of Taehyung's upper thigh and Jungkook's hand covering Taehyung's cock. Jungkook smirked over his shoulder at the nurse, noticing that he was still watching as Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands gently in his free hand. He pushed them above Taehyung's head, burying his elbow in the mattress beside Taehyung's head. Taehyung's expression of arousal was now revealed as Jungkook pulled Taehyung's free leg up around the crook of his elbow. Taehyung was almost fully exposed to the nurse in that position with Jungkook's hand still stroking and fondling his most sensitive parts. The nurse felt a sudden spike in his temperature as he watched them, noticing Taehyung's toes curling as he gasped and panted loudly now. "J- Jungkook! I- I think I'm about to-"

Taehyung's back arched off the mattress, not giving him any time to finish his sentence as an intense and deep guttural moan ripped through the silence. Jungkook chuckled softly as he continued to stroke Taehyung's length, milking his cock of every last drop of cum Taehyung had to offer. Taehyung shivered and twitched with hypersensitivity and pleasure as he tried to catch his breath.

Jungkook glanced back to make sure the nurse was still watching as he pulled his hand away from Taehyung's cock and fully licked it clean. "Are you going to continue to stand there and watch?" Jungkook asked, smirking as his finger caressed Taehyung's twitching hole. Taehyung panted loudly once again as he covered his face with his arms once more. His mortification grew as he realized he'd just came in front of the nurse with everything exposed.

He didn't know why the nurse was still watching, but it almost didn't bother him when Jungkook was caressing him. In fact, it only made him want more as Jungkook's finger continued to play with his twitching and needy hole. Taehyung uncovered his face to peek up at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes, his face still flushed as he twitched from Jungkook's finger pushing inside of him. "M- more," Taehyung softly whimpered out, panting as Jungkook smiled down at him. "Why don't you treat me to a ride if you want more," Jungkook stated, his eyes narrowing seductively as he glanced over at the nurse. "If you're going to continue to watch, might as well grab a seat. I'll make sure you get a delicious exhibition," Jungkook stated, winking as he moved to the side of the bed to allow Taehyung up.