Chapter 16 - Camping

Start from the beginning

Feeling slightly at ease, I nodded my head slowly and moved my gaze to the wide shoulder guy who was also smiling.

"Call me eomma Jin, I am the mom of the group so if you need any help, I will give you all my love." Jin confidently said as he then blew a flying kiss.

"That's new." Jimin thought, not expecting this side of Jin at all even if he heard rumours about how the elder male always tries his best to treat the upset victim after making them sad by buying ice cream which Jimin did receive once in his history of getting bullied.

"Hi, we met before and my name is Jung Hoseok." J-hope shortly introduces himself, still holding hands with Momo.

"Hello." I mumbled out, glancing down shyly because of how admiring Hoseok's dancing was after remembering the Sports day when they would practise together sometimes.

Moving my fond gaze, I then looked over to the only person who has been sitting quietly all this time.

Not even surprised by the dead silence, I gave up waiting for an introduction that I thought would never arrive but as I was about to move my gaze away, the elder suddenly spoke in a monotonous tone.

"Suga, Yoongi hyung or Oppa for you." Smirking playfully, Yoongi leaned back nonchalantly with eyes that observe Jimin's pleasant reaction.

Tremendously, I heavily blushed at the elder's flirtatious introduction but everyone was in a shocked state ; Jin's eyes widen like his shoulder, RM wiggles his eyebrows at me, J-hope and Momo are not even surprised, Taehyung elbowing me teasingly and I would say Jungkook is shooketh like a newborn right now.

"...so let's move on to the game shall we?" J-hope broke the silence, noticing how no one has said a word, only reaction.

Namjoon cleared his throat in agree agreement. "Yes, I mean um yeah sure, let's start with Taehyung, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Taehyung confidently replied as if he's been waiting for this moment while looking at the bunny boy next to him.

"Sit on Jungkook's lap for the rest of the game." Namjoon rolled his eyes, saying exactly what Taehyung asked him to say earlier.

"Easy." The brown-haired student replied and did not make a big fuss to settle himself on Jungkook's cosy lap.

"My turn, Jimin truth or dare?" Jin yelped out after an idea flew to his head.

"Truth."

"How was your first kiss?" The eldest confidently ask, glancing at how Yoongi immediately fixed his gaze on the younger for his answer.

"I-I actually never had one." Jimin shyly murmured, making everyone became curious to know more.

"What about other kisses, like not on the lips?" Taehyung asks, wanting to spice things up.

"Well it was ages ago but a guy did kiss me on the cheek." Jimin explained, thinking about that unforgettable scene in the music room of his old primary school.

"Do you like hi-" Once, Hoseok was about to ask furthermore, he got cut off by the one and only Yoongi who knows exactly what happened that day he planted a soft peck on the male's fluffy cheeks, claiming the innocent latter as his.

"Let's move on." Yoongi gestured, not wanting anyone to pressured the masked younger.

5 minutes easily pass by and Jimin has been getting to know everyone better. Who would have thought that these so-called 'Bullies' are just ruthless dorks that weren't trying to even be funny in the first place?

"Alright moving on from Joonie who accidentally broke glasses in a store and refuse to pay cause he claims to be broke as fuck, Yoongi truth or dare?" Jin manages to speak, still laughing like a windshield wiper.

"Dare." The dark coloured hair senior replied, giving out his signature smug smile.

"Give a hickey to the person here who you think is the cutest."

"Right close our eyes everyone, no peeking!" Namjoon gathered everyone's attention while trying to suppress his cheeky grin.

So I close my eyes as told, hoping Yoongi hyung wouldn't come to me but my heart says the exact opposite, knowing that there's a slight hope wishing for the elder to think that I'm the cutest.

However, It's been more than 10 seconds already but nothing happened so Jimin blinked his eyelids open but those immediately close back down when he feels cold shivers running down his spine.

"Yoongi?"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Nothing intense in this chapter but yeah next chapter will be better 😉

Edit 8/2/21 : Oh Christie, you just had to change the Bullies into nice dorks so fast-

I'm sorry if it seems a little rush as I didn't consider that in mind, very sorry guys :(