Chapter 16 - Camping

Start from the beginning

However, what the dark-haired bully did not notice was how he was smiling like a weirdo at the cute boy next to him until the younger finally decided to met his startled eyes just now.

"Yoongi hyung why are you smiling." Jimin frowningly asked, waving his chubby hands in front of the bully's dreamily look.

"Am I not allow?" Yoongi retorted coolly as he then shyly snapped his eyes back and walked out of the tent in total embarrassment, leaving a confused Jimin deep in thoughts.

"Wasn't he mad at me earlier?" Jimin mumbled before putting his focus back on finding his lost belongings but not long after, the younger gave up finding his hugging pillow and joined the rest of the students who probably doesn't even know he exists in the first place.

"First off, we will play paintball tomorrow morning at 10:00 and later on, we will hang out by the river and lastly, finishing off with making smores." Mr Kim announced as he then claps his hands together because of how genius the plan was.

As expected, the girls squealed excitedly before starting their daily gossips whilst the boy groan at how scheduled it was and how they gotta wake up so early.

"Pizza is ready!" Mrs Jung yelled from afar, serving the pepperoni slice of pizza to each student who waits impatiently for their turn.

*Skip After Dinner*

"Mochi come here! we are about to play truth or dare." Taehyung squealed, pulling Jimin who as usual hasn't touch his piece of pizza out of the elder's seat.

"Tae, you know I don't like playing with lots of people I'm not even close with." Jimin anxiously groaned, not wanting to socialize with strangers his friend interacts with.

"Jimin...I know these five guys and they are actually really nice, please only this once." The brown-haired latter whiningly pouted as he did not give up and plead even more with puppy eyes.

"Ugh Fine!"

Giving up so easily, I then follow Taehyung to a circle of the 'Bullies' and Momo who was smiling welcomingly from ear to ear.

"Tae have you gone crazy?!" Jimin questioned as his eyes widen in shock, recalling the past memories that haunt him until this day. The out of date cake, the tripping, the juice pouring, the mean words and all of it...

"Trust me this once." Taehyung begged as he gently made me shakily sit down beside him and Momo whose reassuring smile was still there.

However, Jimin kept his head low. He certainly did not want to interfere with the 'Bullies' and make them hate him even more for who knows why.

"Jimin...we wanted to say sorry for all the things we did to you." Namjoon suddenly brought up what Jimin has been curious about and it made the masked male glanced up slowly at him if the tall bully was being sincere or not.

"Let's start again and introduce ourselves." Jin smiled cheerfully, giving off that motherly vibe Jimin hopes to find comfort in.

Don't know when or how, the youngest member of the bully was first to speak up.

"Hi Jimin hyung, I know you already know me but I want to say that I'm this cutie boyfriend." Jungkook cheekily says, taking this chance to kiss all over Taehyung's blushing face.

As expected from the couple, Jimin rolled his eyes, not even surprised as he then moved his gaze to the next person who was heard trying to clear his throat a couple of times out of nervousness.

"Call me RM or Namjoon hyung! Again, I am sorry and we have changed, this not a stupid prank." Namjoon maturely said, giving out a reassuring smile Jimin never seen on the dude's face before.