A Few Months Later

Olivia's POV:

It has been a few months since HSMTMTS was realised. Everyone seems to like it, which is amazing, because we worked really hard on this show and I definitely think that it shows.

We were currently in a room with all my castmates watching HSMTMTS. It was a bit awkward, because people were watching the last episode, which is were me and Josh kiss but hey, they ship us.

Plus, Ethan and Meg are dating now. I don't know how I feel about it but even though she caused me a lot of aggravation, I'm happy for her!

I started to think to myself, how did I get so lucky. I am only 16 years old and I have the boy of my dreams. Everything is pretty perfect!

That was until this happened!

"Olivia, can we talk alone?!" Josh asked me before taking me outside on the roof.

"Umm sure, is everything ok?!" I asked before he interrupts me.

"Liv, I love you so much and I don't want anything more than this relationship!" He started to kneel down. I started panicking!

"Josh, we are only young!" I said nervously.

"I know, this is a promise ring, I want to make sure that you are mine and hopefully, one day I'll ask you to marry me!" Josh says making me tear up slightly.

"So what do you say?!" Josh asked before I grabbed him and kissed him passionately.

I know that people say that time doesn't stop but it did, it really did. Because just for a moment, everything was perfect!

-

Wow, aww I finished this book, finally, and I can't believe that. I never thought that people would like this but here I am, finishing this book off. I would like to say that after this, I will be writing a Rini book so you won't miss me. Thank you so so much for reading. I love you loads xox