The Start of Something New

Josh's POV:

I still couldn't believe this. Olivia had just broke up with Ethan but he had bought a plane ticket so that he could see Olivia on her birthday. No offense to him but you broke her heart so stop trying so hard.

We were currently at Olivia's roller skating party and it was packed. I thought that Olivia only had a few friends but she had tons of friends. I didn't know that she was that popular!

I wanted to talk to Olivia about the surprise for her. She has been really sad about the whole breakup recently and I thought that I could write her a song. Just a little song about our friendship, nothing more!

-
Olivia's POV:

I was sat down with Sofia and Dara. I got to find out some pretty interesting facts. Dara was in Freaky Friday and Sofia had loads of followers on Tiktok. I don't really have a Tiktok account, which is fine because I don't really like people judging me, even though I'm an actress!

The girls decided to go for a skate which meant that I was alone for a little bit. That was until Josh decided to join my table!

"Hey, how are you enjoying your party so far!" Josh asked loudly over the booming music.

"Good, um thanks for planning all of this!" I said shouting over the music.

"It's no problem, I'm glad that you're having fun!" Josh says smiling at me.

"Yeah, me too!" I said agreeing with him.

That was until I saw the boy who broke my heart. What was Ethan doing here?!

-
Ooh drama, the next chapter will have more Joliva scenes in it but also confused feelings from Olivia and Josh. Is this going to last?!