Memory Loss

Sofia's POV:

"Olivia, you're awake, you're ok!" I scream, probably not the smartest idea but I was so happy that my bff was finally awake!

"Umm who's Olivia?!"

Is she being serious right now. She has memory loss, damn it!

"That's your name, you know who I am, right?!" I asked nervously.

"Umm no!" Olivia says.

Wow, she must have really hit her head!

"She'll be fine in a couple of days, she probably just needs rest!" The doctor says making me nod slightly.

"Eek, I can't wait to tell the others!" I said hugging my best friend like crazy.

"Umm can you explain what happened to me?!" Olivia asked before I pull away from her.

"Sure, basically, you got stressed out over something and you passed out and cracked your head open!" I explained before she nods but I don't think that she remembers.

"Oh umm so that's why my head hurts!" Olivia says before I nod sadly.

At least she's awake!

-
Joshua's POV:

I heard Sofia scream, not in a bad way, but in a good sort of way. Matt opened the door slightly revealing Olivia and Sofia. She's awake, she's actually ok?! Is this a dream?!

"Hey guys, Olivia's awake but still suffering from memory loss!" Sofia says pointing at her smiling slightly.

Dang it, I thought that she would remember me!

"I think that you'll need to provoke her memory again by bringing up the past!" Matt suggests before Sofia nods in agreement.

"Uh hey Liv, um, do you remember the day we first met?!" I asked nervously.

"No, what happened?!" Liv asked excitedly.

"Well, we were both auditioning for this show called HSMTMTS and you and me sang Count On Me by Bruno Mars!" I recall before Olivia looks at me confused.

"I'm sorry but what is your name?!" Olivia asked making me look down at the floor.

"It's Josh!" I said sadly.

"Hi Joshy!" She says giving me a nickname that I have never heard before.

The doctor walked in and told us that Liv will remember in a few days.

A few days
That's all it'll be right?!

-
So Olivia's awake but doesn't seem to remember anything. Will she eventually remember everything?! Read to find out xox