Awkward

Joshua's POV:

Today is it, today is the day I fly to Utah to start filming HSMTMTS! I haven't really met anyone else who is going to be apart of the cast, and because of that I'm super excited to see who I'll be spending the next few months with!

I am currently in the airport with my mom, my dad and my five sisters. Yep, I have a big family!

"Ok Josh, remember to text us to let us know that you arrived there safely!" My mom blankets on.

I love my mom but sometimes she is too overprotective. There was once a time that I went out with my friends and she was like no drinking or drugs. Please, I know right and wrong!

"I know mum, and I will when I get the chance too!" I reply giving her a huge hug.
-

Olivia's POV:

I arrived at the airport with my mom and dad. Gosh, it's huge or maybe it's because I am super excited. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore!

"Liv, we have a surprise for you!" My mum says before I turn around seeing my boyfriend.

Ethan Wacker!

Me and Ethan got together last year and were still going strong. He's amazing, he supports me 100% all of the time. I couldn't wish for anyone better.

"Hey babe!" Ethan says whilst I gave him a huge hug.

And that wasn't all!

I pull away from the hug slightly to see Madison holding a card that read "Good luck Olivia, you're amazing!". I literally cried in front of them.

And that's when I saw Josh. Oh no!
-

Joshua's POV:

I was sat down before I recognised a girl. I mean, I knew who it was because we met a few days ago but I didn't know that she was here. Tim didn't even inform me!

"Uh hey Olivia!" I said tapping her shoulder to face me.

"Oh hey, um guys this is Joshua, I'll be working with him in HSMTMTS!" Olivia says introducing me.

"Well hello, I'm Liv's Mom, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Olivia's mom replied.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too!" I say taking my hand out to shake it.

"And I'm Ethan, Olivia's boyfriend!" Ethan said a bit angrily.

Wait, did he just say boyfriend?!

"Uh nice to meet you too!" I said nervously.

"And I'm Madison, Olivia's bff!" Madison says trying to lighten the mood.

"Haven't I met you?!" I said because I recognised her from the auditions.

"You may have done, I was the one sat next to Olivia because she needs moral support!" Madison says looking at Olivia.

I thought I recognised her, she seems pretty nice but I don't trust that Ethan guy!

"Anyway, I gotta go but it was nice meeting you!" I said turning away slightly.

"Uh Josh, I'll see you on the plane!" Olivia shouts to me before I give her a thumbs up.
-

Olivia's POV:

What just happened?!

Josh was being sweet and Ethan was threatened by him, like what the heck?! Maybe Ethan isn't all that he seems?!
-

Ok, so Olivia is questioning her relationship with Ethan, whereas Josh seems to be getting worried about her. Could this mean that Josh gives Olivia the wrong advice. And what does Ethan seem of Josh, he seemed pretty angry at the way they seemed so close. Next chapter will be juicy, I promise

Just for A Moment-A Joliva Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें