Cast Party

Olivia's POV:

I was so excited for tonight. Me and the rest of the cast were going to have a cast party! This is technically the first time that we have hung out other than being on set and I am so excited!

"Hey Liv, wow, you look amazing!" Sofia says before I looked down at my clothes.

All I was wearing was a red cropped top and some ripped jeans. It wasn't anything special, but I still appreciated the compliment!

"Aww thank you, so do you!" I said before she smiled at me.

"Whose ready to party!" Frankie says entering the room with some cheetos in his mouth.

"You know it!" Sofia says before dragging me into the kitchen.

"Girl, what was that about?!" I asked before she points at Matt.

"Omg, you are totally blushing right now!"

"Ok, I may or may not like Matt, you happy now!" Sofia whisper yelled.

"Oh boy, he has a girlfriend though!" I say pointing at him on the floor trying to sit on the beanbag.

"I know, that's a problem!" Sofia says nervously.

"Don't worry about it, Matt is a great guy and I'm sure that he likes you too, even if it means that you have to start off as friends first!" I suggest.

Me and Josh started off as friends and look where we are now!

"Ok fine, I guess that you're right!" Sofia says before I put my hands on her shoulders.

"I always am!" I say giggling slightly before we both walk back into the room.

This is going to be a good night, I can tell!

-

Joshua's POV:

"You ready to go!" I asked at the blonde haired girl.

"Yep, oh, do they mind, I don't want to seem like a bother, after all, it is your cast party?!" Meg asked nervously.

"I'm sure that they'll love to meet you!" I said before Meg nods slightly.

We arrived at the party. It wasn't really a party, more like a get together sort of thing. I could see Liv giggling with Sofia in the kitchen. How did I get so lucky?!

"Hey babe, did you get here safely?!" Liv asked worrying as usual.

"Look, I'm here and there is someone that I'd like you to meet!" I said before Liv looks at me excitedly.

"Oh ok, who is it?!" Liv asked before she is faced with Meg.

-
Meg's POV:

This is awkward!

-
Olivia's POV:

Oh no, this isn't good!

-

What do you think happened between Olivia and Meg. They don't exactly seem to happy to see in other. Will they ever get over this?! Read to find out xox