"Except maybe that psycho" He said and I looked in the window to see Tyler.

Tyler Down...what the hell?

~

I'm riding around on my bike again trying to get home when I find myself passing Hannah's house. As I get closer, I start to slow down when I hear arguing from inside.

"These pictures are proof. They're gonna help us in the fight." Hannah's mom said and I get off my bike and look through the shades in Hannah's room.

"And if we tear this room apart..." She continued but her husband cut in.

"I don't want to tear this room apart, and I'm not sure I want to fight" He said.

"We have to! For Hannah." She said.

"What about us? Honey, our daughter is gone." He said.

"Christ, Andy, I know that! I have to know why! I need to know why. And if you don't, I..." She was saying and then her husband just walked out of the room.

I just stand there and watch Hannah's mom cry and then I hear the front door open and I jump a little. I look over and see Sierra walk out and she walks out onto the front steps. I can see her crying and I just stand there and watch her and then she sits down putting her hands to her face.

I find myself walking over to her and as I get closer she hears me and looks up and wipes her tears.

"Clay? What are you doing?" She said.

"I was, uh, I was riding by and I...." I started to say but she cut in.

"You heard them arguing? Yeah...try living in it. Recently it's just been this battle between them. My aunt wants to seek the truth and justice. And my uncle he...he just can't do it" She said wiping more tears and I go over and sit down next to her.

"I wanna apologize for earlier. I don't...I don't know what got over me" I said and she looked to me.

"I'm just trying to look out for you, Clay. Okay? You're probably the only one I know who truly cared about Hannah and didn't mean to hurt her. I feel like...I feel like I'm with her when I'm around you" She said and I looked to her shocked.

"Sometimes I feel like that with you too. I never said it though. I didn't want you to think I was only around you because I thought of Hannah" I said and she just laughed a little.

"Not at all. I didn't wanna sound crazy either. Because, that's not the case. I actually like you, Clay. And I think you're a good person. And the fact that I feel Hannah when I'm with you is just an added bonus" She said and I just smiled a little. I reach into my pocket and grab out the walkman and then look to her.

"I only started a little of the next one. I didn't know if I still had my partner or not" I said.

"We're still partners in crime, Clay. The job isn't finished yet" She said and I smiled.

I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders now.

Sierras pov

It's the next morning and I'm finishing up getting ready for school in my room. I grab my bag and then go downstairs and stop when I notice something is different. Every morning we do breakfast together, but today...there's only one plate for me. And, my aunt and uncle are gone. I walk over towards the table and see a note sitting there and I pick it up and read it.