Chapter 30

Natalie's POV~

It's Christmas Day!! We are all at the hotel helping either with the food or the decorations. The manager of the hotel is carrying Mag's and making her laugh. To be a bossy person he sure is good with the kids. Mag's is wearing a white dress with a red scarf. The dress has three huge buttons that makes her look like a snowman. She looks so cute that if it wasn't for me helping to cook, I would be taking hundred of pictures of her. Everyone is starting to get here and for the first time in all day I'm starting to feel nervous. Nash's family makes drama each Christmas and its Mag's first Christmas and I don't want to remember it with lots of drama. Dear God, please help me!!!

-3 hours later-

Nash's POV~

The dinner was fabulous and thank God there wasn't any drama. Mag's is starting to get sleepy so Nat decides that it's time to go home. I agree so we say goodbye and go home. Today was Mag's first Christmas and it was also her first kiss. Steph invited some friend that have a baby boy with the same age as Mag's. His name is Charlie and it seemed that he had an eye for Mag's. Years from now, when she starts talking about how terrible she looks and that no one loves her, I'll tell her the story of her first kiss.

Narrator's POV~

This was a night like no other. Everyone had a rest night. Especially Mag's. Stephanie had contractions all night. They had to leave early even though they were the ones hosting the party. Oh well. At least Steph is only pregnant for 2 more months.