Chapter 8

Natalie's POV~

It's so cute when a Nash started talking with the baby. Thins shows me that he really did want a baby. I wonder why he never told me.
He keeps saying about how much he's been waiting for him/her and all this cute things of how they are going to play together no matter if it's a girl or boy.
He's even making promises that surprise me like that he's going to make time for them to play and all that stuff. I'm worried that Nash WILL spend a lot of time with the baby and not with Sky. I made her a promise and I'm willing to make it true.

Nash's POV~

"I promise that if you are a boy, I will hear everything you have to say about the girl you met the other day and how much you would love her to be yours. And if you're a girl, I will promise to not scare your boyfriend when I meet him, but I will also kill him if he hurts you."
I kiss Natalie's belly and put my forehead on her belly for a while. Natalie puts both of her hands on my head and just stays like that.
"Nash?"
"Yes, honey bun?"
"I'm tired, I think it's better if we go to sleep"
"Can we just stay awake a little while?"
"I wish we could, but I have a surprise for you tomorrow and we need to get enough sleep for the surprise tomorrow."
"What is it, honey bun?"
"It's a surprise"

Elizabeth's POV~

I finally got Skylynn to sleep after 3 hours of crying. I go to my room with Chad and watch what he is watching on the tv. Is stare at the tv before I start talking.
"Tomorrow Natalie is giving Nash another surprise, Hun."
"Really? What is it?"
"I think Natalie is taking him with her to the ultrasound so they can figure out if they're having a boy or girl."
"Really? I thought thy would wait a little bit more to figure it out."
"Natalie thought so too, but Nash is so anxious about knowing what the gender is so she changed the appointment for tomorrow."
"Nash should be excited!"
"Nash doesn't know, honey. Remember? It's a surprise."
"Oh, right"
"I'm anxious too to know the gender."
"Me too."
We stay in silence for another 10 seconds before Chad talks again.
"Well, we should really get some sleep. It's almost 11 and we need to get rest of we are going with them."
"You're right. Hon."
"Good night, love."
"Bye ,honey" I say giving him a kiss and turn off the lights.

Hayes POV~

It's almost midnight and everyone, including my parents, are asleep already. I'm in Twitter seeing what's new on the socials media. I can't get some rest because I'm thinking too much about the baby.
What if Skylynn is right? Maybe Nash won't have time for his vines or youtube videos anymore. Will it be the end of Nash and Hayes?
I don't know. Maybe this new baby will be the worst thing to happen in our lives, but the best thing that happens to their's?