Chapter 20

Stephanie's POV~

I can't believe that Nat is finally about to have baby Mahogany in less than 2 hours. It's 10 at night and a the Grier girls, including Sky, are staying with Nat today. Nash had to go home and get all they stuff ready for Mahogany's arrival. I'm so excited that I will be a aunt, finally! It was pretty hard to wait 9 months just to become a aunt.

Elizabeth's POV~

Nat is as excited as all of us. She can't wait to get Mahogany out and love her to death. She also wants this to get over with because of her contractions. She has horrible head aches, Se has been hurling all day, and she can't walk because her knees are too week to support her. Poor Nat. Good thing the doctor said that the baby will be here at approximately 10 in the morning. I'm so excited!! Nash and Nat will finally start a new "episode" of their lives. Natalie is sleeping right now. She will need it. Only I am awake and Steph is waiting up ever 1/2 hour to check on Nat even though I'm suppose to be on the watch. Nat and Steph have a special bondage. They are literally best friends. I love them both like if they were my daughters.

Nash's POV~

I can't sleep. I know I need some rest because it will be the best day of my life tomorrow and I need o capture every second of it. I'm so worried for Nat. What if the baby comes soon and I'm not there to see it. What if she has problems and she might die and I don't know it. A lot of things can go wrong tomorrow and I can't stop thinking about them. I think it's better is I go to the hospital and stay with her. Yeah, that's probably best.

Hayes POV~

Nash invited me to stay at his place to sleep. You know, because it's his last day as a husband and a brother with no daughters and stuff like that. I haven't gone to sleep since Nash turned the light off. I know he's worried and I am too. I hear that he is getting changed to so I stand up and go to the living room where I find Nash about to leave.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"To the hospital." He says. "I can't sleep."
"And you're going to the hospital just to sleep?"
"No." He says. "I'm worried about Nat so I'm going to go watch her for the rest of the night."
"I'm coming with you." I say.
I wait a moment to hear Nash deny it, but he doesn't. When I look at his face I see that he's smiling. He knows that I care for Nat.