Chapter 17

Hayes POV~

Nash is picking me up today so we can go to gamestop and buy some video games. He said that he needed to talk to me about something important so I'm pretty excited about it and also curious.
*beep beep*
I hear my phone and it's nash. He's outside and is telling me to come out. What is it with people today? Why can't they just come and ring the door bell.
I go downstairs and say bye to Skylynn. Mom and dad are having their date night so Will and Stephanie are in the "bro room" doing something that I don't want to know.
"Don't forget to go bother Will and Steph, Sky." I say to Skylynn mockingly.
"I'm on it." Sky says getting up and running up stairs.
I laugh and go outside with Nash.

Nash's POV~

"How are you bro?"
"Goodl" he says while we both do the handshake every brother has.
"You ready?"
"Yeah!"
I start the car and we talk about all the stuff in the work except the baby. It was kind of nice to have all the pressure of Natalie's simtoms and the baby's stuff out of my head and have a brother to brother talk.
"How's the Natalie?" Hayes asks.
"she's good..." I say. "Regarding the fact that she's been throwing up every 10 minutes."
Hayes laughs.
"That good, right?"
"Oh coars it is."
"LOL"
We stay in silence until Hayes turns up the radio. Natalie always likes to listen to the Sesame Seed radio. Yes, it exists. When Hayes heard Elmo's voice, he started laughing and started dancing to the song "Elmo's world".
"Ehh...Turn Up!" He says while I'm laughing my eyes out.
"I can't believe you and Natalie always here the sesame seed radio station." Hayes says.
"We are getting ready because in 3 years, Mahogany will be crying if we don't put this music on." I say.
"Mahogany?"
"Yeah. Didn't mom tell you that Mahogany is going to be the baby's name?"
"I haven't actually talked much to mom since the day you guys went to the doctor."
"That was last week dude. What happened?"
"I was being a jerk that day and mom had to take us back home so she didn't have to deal with us."
"Oh...yeah."
-long silence-
Hayes changes the radio when we get to the mall.

Natalie's POV~

I have been throwing up all day and everyone says that's good but that is not good!! At least not for me.
Nash is with Hayes at the mall and I am having contractions even tho I'm only 1 month and a week pregnant. I've been throwing up no because of the baby, but because I've been nervous. What is Nash is not here when the baby is born. He is always Busy with all his interviews and stuff so I just hope he's actually here for the delivery. I have to talk to him about this!! Nash please come home!!!