Chapter 6

Skylynn's POV~

I can't believe I'm finally going to be an aunt!!
I am still sad that Nash won't have time to play with me anymore. I am also curious for a lot of stuff but neither Nash nor Hayes will tell me the answer.

Nash's POV~

I'm finally going to be a dad!! I've been waiting for this moment since I proposed to Natalie last year. I'm not going to let my little child go for a thing in the world.
I wonder if it's going to be a girl or a boy. I honestly don't care what it is. I just want to hold my child between my arms and kiss her/him.

Natalie's POV~

Nash seems to be excited so I'm kind of hoping that she will love our child as much as I hope he would.
My best friend Rebecca is already pregnant so it's really cool to be pregnant too.
"How's the baby going, Rebecca?" I ask
"It's going wonderful! I actually have an ultrasound tomorrow to see if it's a boy or a girl!"
"That's so exciting!" Nash says while he joins us.
"I know!"
Rebecca keeps talking about the baby while I see that Skylynn is sitting at the couch with her horsies, but she has a sad face. I walk up to her to see what's wrong.
"What's wrong, Sky?"
"I'm going to miss Nash when you guys have the baby"
"Aww, Skylynn. I'll tell you a little secret."
"Ok"
"When we have the baby, I will tell Nash to come and play with you each day!"
"Really?!"
"Yes!!"