Chapter 23

Nash's POV~

I'm carrying Mahogany when I see Nat outside smiling at me. I see that Will is trying to grab everyone's attention to I try to leave the room with the baby and the nurse stops me.
"You can't take the baby out, sir." She says.
"But she's my daughter. And don't you know who I am?"
The nurse takes a look from my heads to toe.
"I don't care who you are sir but you have to leave the baby here.
I kiss Mahogany on her forehead and hand her to the nurse.
I go outside and kiss Nat. Then I side hug her and pay attention to Will.
"Steph and I have some great news." He says. "I am proud to announce that Steph an I will..."
Will gets cut off by my phone.
I check it and see that Hayes tagged me in a Vine.
Then, I lock my screen and see that everyone is staring at me.
"What?" I say. "Hayes tagged me on a vine.
Everyone ignores me and turns to Will.

Will's POV~

"As I was saying" I continued. "Steph and I have some amazing news."
I stop until I see that everyone is paying attention. I continue.
"Steph and I are going to have a baby!"
When I said the word baby, Everyone started screaming and jumping up and down. Except Nat. She still can't walk alone, let alone jump.
Nat walks towards me and Steph and hugs us and gives us inspirational words.

-5 hours later-

Natalie's POV~

The doctor let us come back home so we are on our way to the Grier's home. They want us to celebrate the arrival of Mahogany so we are eating cake and all that fun stuff.
Mahogany hasn't stopped crying since we left the hospital.
Nash is starting to get annoyed so I told him to let me go at the back so I could feed the baby. He did let me eventually for the rest of the trip.