Chapter 18

8 months later. Natalie is almost giving birth to Mahogany.

Natalie's POV~

"Nash! You ready?" I shout.
"I'm coming!" I hear Nash say from the top of the stairs.
"We have to go! Mahogany is coming tomorrow and we have to be at the hospital today!"
"I said I was coming!"
Nash has been under pressure about some things for the Past few months. I don't blame him for being under pressure about the baby, but still, he has to calm down. He's making me nervous.
I hear Nash coming down the stairs, finally!
"It was about time." I say with a smile.
"I'm sorry for wanting to have the camera fully charged so I can record this special moment." Says Nash.
"It's fine, Baby. Don't worry."
Nash stares at me with a "Bruh" look.
We get on the car and drive to the hospital. I can't believe it!! I'm finally giving birth to Mahogany tomorrow!!

Hayes POV~

Nash and Nat are already at the hospital. We are going to meet up with them at the hospital and this time I promise not to make us come back home.
I grab my keys and some water. Mom said that I was driving so I accepted her challenge.
I'm already heating up the car. It's December. The weather is cold as heck and I'm the one who has to come out and heat the car.
Oh, Mahogany. Why weren't you born in July??

Skylynn's POV~

I'm finally 6 years old and I'm going to be an aunt! I can't wait to see Nat having Mahogany.
I made a card that said:
"Welcome Mahogany!"
My mom liked it so I hope the baby likes it too.

Will's (Nash's brother) POV~

Me an Stephanie are meeting up with all the Grier's and Nat's family at the hospital. I'm so excited because we have an important announcement to make!! I hope they cry because it's certainly to cry for.
I get on the car and drive to the hospital. Surprisingly, no one is there other than Nash and Nat on the front desk.
I go up to them and start talking to them. Apparently they still haven't gotten them a hospital room yet. Let's forget about the room and talk about Nat for a minute. Her belly is huge!! She is usually skinny, Skinnier than Stephanie, but her belly makes her look huge. I'm surprised she's not having twins.