Chapter 27

Part 27

Stephanie's POV~

It's 4 o'clock and the meeting is at 6. It takes us 15 minutes to get to the Floyd's house. I'm planning of what to take. I know Elizabeth said not to take anything but I can't just go empty handed. I've never actually gone to the Floyd's house. Will says that they have a pool so he's taking a short and a t-shirt.
By the way, I know I have never described myself so there's a picture of me and Will at the top.
I don't think that it's a good idea to go because of my contractions, but Elizabeth needs to talk to us so we must go.

Natalie's POV~

We got a text from Mrs. Floyd, as you may know.
I'm getting Mahogany dressed while Nash is preparing the baby bag. He's such a sweet heart.
For some reason, I've been having contractions. I've been hurling ever 2 days. We don't think I'm pregnant but if we are, we would be more than proud to accept it.
Anyways, Nash is excited to go, we've been wondering what this meeting is about all day.
I hope there's not drama. Nash's family is a little too dramatic, but they solve it as a family. Different than my family. Drama is what made my parents divorce when I was 15 years old.
The same year they separated, I met Nash.
Nash knows about this, and that's why I don't talk about them very much. Nash doesn't question this because his parents also got divorced. Lucky for him, his dad married someone that love Nash as much as his first mom.

Nash's POV~

"Natalie! You ready?" I shout from downstairs.
"Yes!" I hear her answer. "I'm just getting the finishing touches to Mahogany's hair."
"She doesn't have that much hair!" I shout. "I don't know how u can make a great hair style from that."
I hear her coming down stairs and grab the baby bag. Now that I see it, Nat did a pretty good job with Mag's hair. Mag's is a short for Mahogany.
"Let's get going." I say as Nat walks out the door. I close the door and we all get on the car.
"Well," Nat says. "Let's go figure out what this meeting is about."