Chapter 14

Hayes POV~

My came with the news about 1/2 an hour ago and I just can't believe it. It's so devastating that the Grier's is finally coming to an end.
Maybe I am overthinking this. Maybe this isn't the end of it. Nash's vines with her new baby will bring more attention to us and that will make us more famous. I don't know why I have been so worried about our popularness. I've never done vines to be popular, I've done them because I love to make people laugh. That's it!! This ends now!! I am not going to think about our popularness. I am going to think about my new niece and how I am going to love on her and be the best uncle ever.

Elizabeth's POV~

Omg omg. Those are words I never say so I am really excited as you can see! I am going to be a grandma!!! And I will help hew when she is down and help her get through this difficult life until she gets married and her husband will have to do that. I just can't wait. I am going to go shopping with Natalie in 1 hour so I have to get some money from the bank. I am going to get approximately $50,000. I am going to spoil this child like its my own child.

Chad's (Nash's father) POV~

Elizabeth is so excited for this new baby thing and I am too so I am letting her get over the budget and spoil our future granddaughter. We have approximately 1 million dollars in the bank so I don't see how $50,000 can affect our economy. I have to do so much. Will and Stephanie still don't know about the baby news so I have to call them and I also have to plan the baby-shower. Elizabeth would do it but she has a lot of things in her mind. It may sound weird that I'm doing it but that's that. I am doing it for both Nash and Natalie and also for my granddaughter.

Skylynn's POV~

I am going to be a aunt!! A very good aunt by the way :)

Natalie's POV~

I am going to go shopping with my mother-in-law today. She said she wants to spoil her so I'm guessing she will take half a million so we can buy enough stuff.
Nash it in our room choosing from girl names that mean so much to him. I let him choose the name of our baby girl. I wanted to give him something special because, after all, he did help to make this baby.
Mrs. Grier is here so I go out and we go strait to "Baby town". It's the best shop for baby things.

Nash's POV~

Natalie is out with mom and I stayed home to decide on the baby's name. I am between 3 names right now. Madison, Rebeca, and Mahogany.
Madison Beer is one of my ex's so that's probably put. Rebecca has always been a favorite of mine. That's it! The name is done! Her name will be...