34 ⋆ 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪

lolas POV

when we got back to the hotel it was only a few hours that billie got to sleep again before she had to wake up to get ready for the show tonight.

I was lying in bed when I opened my eyes to see her getting ready in the mirror a few feet away from the bed. I could tell she was trying to be as quiet as she could, she was brushing her hair and I'm sure she was getting ready to put it in a bun seeing the hair tie she had around her wrist.

I pull the heavy covers off of myself, getting up from the bed and I make my way over to her

"shit, I didn't mean to wake you," she says as I walk to her and she slowly stops brushing her hair.

"it's okay, I think my body has had enough rest for now" I laugh softly and wrap my arms around her neck. she places her soft lips on mine and her half-done morning hair lightly brushes my face, which I adore. I give her a couple of soft smooches before pulling away only a little before she lifts me up onto the counter in front of her.

I giggle some and that tired smile, that was so overly attractive, grew upon her face.

"I'm so happy your here now. it's very cute that you're the first person I get to see in the morning" she confesses as she wraps my legs around her waist gently.

"might I remind you that you could have anyone else in the world? literally" I say with a small laugh and she shrugs.

"and might I remind you that id still pick you a thousand times before  anyone else? deadass" she narrows her eyes at me.

"yes actually, I think you will might have to remind me," I say casually as I tilt my head and eye her subtly, hinting i wanted something from her this morning. but I'm sure she recognizes the sly smile across my lips as she stares down at them.

"I mean, I couldn't miss what that mouth of yours can do more," she says as she gets closer to me and gently holds my chin, licking her lips just a bit

"don't test me, I will gladly be late" she reminds me in that raspy tone of voice that she knows made me weak in the knees.

and yes, I did know exactly what she was capable of, and the idea of it made my heart do flips.

I stare up at her adoringly and I smile with teeth, showing my admiration of her charm and smoothness that she has over me. she gave me a small peck on my lips before she moved away from my body and her hand left my chin.

her eyes stayed on me as she put her hair up into a bun as I predicted and I couldn't help but blush as I bit my lip some more.

it  crazy that it was only a few minutes into our morning and we had already started it like this, I guess when you miss someone the tension is even higher

I watched her and an even more mischievous smile grew on my face.

i like where this is going

"well" I start as I jump off of the counter and come up behind her "I guess your too pussy to be late this time"

I run out of the bathroom laughing and she was already chasing behind me, she catches me and we fall right on the bed laughing.

"what did you say?" she says pinning my wrist to the bed.

"nothing" I say giggling.

"What did you say!?" she says laughing.

"nothing!" I say writhing underneath her but she keeps me held down.

"call me a pussy again and I won't touch yours till your whining and begging," she tells me, keeping her grasp on my wrist.

"really? because me and you both know you can't resist me," I say rolling my eyes.