Akaashi sighed, "Repeating those words won't change anything. What's so bad about History anyway?"

"Everything," Bokuto replied almost immediately. He then straightened his posture before finishing his breakfast and mumbled under his breath, "I have to get out,"

"You know I can hear you, right?" Akaashi furrowed his eyebrows at his friend, but his dark blue eyes widened when the other lad was ignoring him.

"I need a plan," Bokuto's golden eyes examined the whole room. Then his eyes landed on the boy beside him which caused him to grin, "And you're going to help me,"

"Bokuto-san-," Akaashi was about to protest but the older lad already stood up with a fist in the air.

"Hey, hey, hey! I'm so turned up now!" Bokuto literally shouts in the almost empty cafeteria in the morning. He then points his finger to his friend and says, "I'm going to tell you the plan later! I'll see you later, Akaashi!"

"Bokuto-san, I'm not-," when the younger lad was about to disagree, the spiky ombre white haired lad already walked away with a huge smile on his face. He sighed before thinking what kind of a plan the other lad had in his mind. Hopefully, it won't be bad since he dragged him as always. It's like he can say no to him anyway.

The first class started and Akaashi went on to his days. On their first lunch break, the dark blue eyed lad quickly sought for the older lad - getting a bit anxious about what kind of plan that he's planning now. However, the damn owl looking haired lad is nowhere to be seen. He even asked a few of Bokuto's friends if they've seen him anywhere, but the answers are all the same; they haven't seen him.

What kind of superpower does Bokuto have? He literally disappeared in thin air without any trace to track. Is he still thinking about making an escape plan? Hopefully not, Akaashi is not in the mood for his games. In his lunch break, he had to eat with his friends without his usual annoying friend to disturb his peace. Dare to say, he felt a bit lonely without Bokuto by his side but he denied that feeling which only caused him to become even more uncooperative for the next subject.

"Akaashi Keiji?" His teacher called his name which he quickly held his head high with his usual emotionless expression from the table after frowning and pouting, wondering where in the world is Bokuto.

"Yes?" He replied as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"You look exhausted. I'll allow you to wash your face in the bathroom. This is your first warning, Akaashi," the teacher said, which the wavy yet curly raven haired lad nodded before excusing himself to the restroom.

Did Bokuto bail on him? If so, isn't that supposed to be a good thing? That means that he doesn't need to babysit his friend for whatever he did today. Akaashi groaned softly before rubbing his face while walking down to the corridor, but soon he stopped his track when he saw a familiar shadow near the fire alarm.

The person was aiming his wooden baseball bat to the glass box of the fire alarm but stopped when he saw someone is looking at him, which Akaashi's blue eyes widened before calling, "Bokuto-san?"

"Akaashi!" He grinned at him before resting the baseball bat to his shoulder with a grin. "I was about to meet you after the alarm,"

"What are you doing with that?" Akaashi suddenly furrowed his eyebrows at him.

Bokuto followed those cold blue eyes towards the sport item that he equipped himself with before raising it to the air, "This? Ha! I forgot to tell you,"

"Tell me what?" Akaashi approached the older lad with a glare, probably already two steps ahead of him and his little tricks.

"I have this great plan to escape, Akaashi," Bokuto happily explained. "I'm going to break the fire alarm,"