"Chapter 7."

On my way to my momma's house I received a phone call.

"Do you accept this call from Juvenile Correctional Facility?"

"Not this again." I thought instantly becoming frustrated.

"Yes."

"Please hold while you are being connected."

"Okay." I said sighing.

She's not going to get any money out of me so I don't know why she keep wasting her one phone call on me. Fucking with my ass she won't be getting out no time soon, because of her irresponsibility & foolishness.

"Hello?" A scared shuttered voice answered the phone.

"Yeah, who's calling?" I asked confused.

"Alyssha,.. It's Shae." She said just above a whisper.

"Look, Alyssha...I just got out the hospital and umm...nevermind. She said shakily as her voice started to shake.

"Nahh, tell me what's wrong & why are you whispering?" I asked concerned and confused.

"No reason, just know when I get out *clears throat* which will be soon I'm going to be going away for a little while." She said sniffing.

I'm just completely dumbfounded at this point.

"What-Why?"

"Shae was passed a bestfriend to me she was more like a sister to me. If she's away from me for too long I'll literally go crazy. I hope Des ain't do no permanent damage to hurt her, or else she's going to be going to the upper-room first class to have a private meeting with Jesus." I thought as I tried to push all the possible bad things that I would think of out my head.

"Well, Lyssha... As I was being released from the hospital day before yesterday I was told by one of my doctors that there's really no more hope for me left, I was just beaten up too badly and because of me being shot it pierced my lung and caused severe eternal bleeding. The doctor said I might as well start planning my funeral today, because within three weeks I'll possibly be dead and there's nothing further that they could do for me except for one thing." Shae said now in tears as she talked about her soon to be faith.

"And what is that and did you just say you got shot? I didn't hear any guns." I say now crying silent tears.

"I'll have to go over seas to three different countries before my three weeks are up. There's something in each three that I would have to get and mixed together by midnight the exact time I have all three items in hand. This Native woman that was one of my nurses at the hospital told me it's an ancient remedy her ancestors used to cure eternal wounds that could possibly kill them and it could help me." She said now hopeful.

"And yes, I got shot. A cop shot me cause he claimed I was resisting arrest. But, don't worry my family is suing the whole entire police department and THAT LOW BUDGET BROKE BITCH TOO FOR ALL OF NOTHING SHE GOT" She said calmly, before yelling the ending into the phone.

"3 Minutes Left!" I heard one of the guards yell.

"Yeah, I understand that but for this to happen all out of nothing is ridiculous."

"Yeah, it is.., but it's life tho. You know we been beefin' for a good little minute. She was never my friend anyways or yours. You'll soon find out why too, but look I have to go. I love you little sister and wish me the best of luck on my journey if it's God's will." She confidently said.

"I love you too and I wish you nothing but the best. Have a safe trip home." I said smiling through the phone like she can see me right before I heard the dial tone.