"Chapter 20." Ending To A New Beginning.

-A Picture Of Some Of The Characters In The Media.

This will be the last chapter of this book. "Ending To A New Beginning."

P.S. No Characters Were Harmed In The Making Of This Book.

----------------------------------
•Beep, Beep, Beep...

"MOVE MOOOVE MOOOOOVVVEEE, GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY!"

"OMG, IS SHE OKAY?"

"Doctor-DOCTOR!"

"Come on--COME ON! Stay Awake, WAKE UP!"

*THUMP, THUMPPPP* Sound of a loud heart beat.

"We need to get this girl to an emergency room and quick!"

"COME ON BABY, YOU CANT DIE ON ME...PLEASE DON'T DIE! YOU GONE MAKE A REAL NIGGA CRY!"

*THUMP, THUMPPPP*Sound of a loud heart beat.

"HURRY DOCTOR, WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME!"

"WE'RE SLOWLY LOOSING HER HEART RATE..."

-/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\____/\__/\______

*THUMP, THUMPPPP*Sound of a loud heart beat.

"ELECTRIC SHOCK..ONE, TWO..THREE--BEEP! ONE, TWO..THREE--BEEP!"

"COME ON WE GOT TO GET HER HEART BACK TO GOING."

*THUMP, THUMPPPP*Sound of a loud heart beat.

Who would of thought I would be here? Living fast and got caught up...I guess your past really does catches up with you. God really has a way of slowing you down when he sees you moving too fast. Damn, I should of listened to my brother.

*FLASHBACK*

"MONEY, MONEY, MONNNEEEYYY! MONEY!!! I'M RICH BITCH!" I screamed through the walls of the house laughing hysterically throwing my money I made into the air.

"I'm going to do thisss.. I'm going to do thatttt...OHHH HELL YEAH IM GOING TO DO THAT!" I thought out loud to myself laughing a bit counting my Benjamin's.

Life is good. SHITTY but GOOD. My mother is doing so much better now and she's starting to look recognizable. She opened her eyes the other day and that just made Redd's day. She's basically showing improvement every single day and that's a good thing.

Hopefully, when she fully recovers. We can reconcile things cause I honestly love my mother...SOMEWHERE--DEEP DOWN..In the CORE. *shrugs*

I have been living with Dre in his so called "WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM" at his home. My brother just had to come up with this brilliant idea. To be honest I just think he want me here with him but I'm not complaining. This nigga living larger than I thought.

He has this humongous house on the outskirts of Yazoo and it's covered by a trail of trees that leads toward the entrance. I never thought I would lay eyes on something so beautiful, OH MY GOODNESS! It's absolutely indescribable to even put in words.

In the process of counting my money I saw my phone on the night stand light up.

"I swear if it's Devin again I'm going to go to his house and throw my phone at his head hopefully knocking sparks from his ass!" I thought to myself unlocking it to see who it was.

Surprisingly, It was Yanda telling me to come in tonight.

"Okay." I sent back hesitantly.

My boss is cool and everything but I just learned to keep my distance after the first night there.