"Chapter 2."

-A Picture Of Devin In The Media.

Next morning around 6:25 a.m...

*Light flicks on* Ally GET YA ASS UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!! My mom said.

"Nooooo!" I cried out covering my head up with the remaining blankets that were left on my bed. My body is too sore to even move, because of all them damn miles we had to run.

Next thing I know, something is constantly stinging me on my head, arms, and back. "NOW I ASKED *swish* YOU *swish* NICELY TO GET CHA *swish* ASS *swish* UP NOW I SEE IM GOING *swish, swish, swish* TO HAVE TO HELP YOU!" *swish, swish, swish, swish*..

"Okay, O-oKAYYY." I whined blocking the hits that I could catch. "I'm Up-I'm UP!" I said now crying from the blood that was dripping from my lip and under my eyes and everywhere else.

I just went in the bathroom and locked the door and hurled over the toilet and just cried silently. I couldn't scream for help or anything anymore, because my daddy left alone time ago. He said he had to go, because my mom was always cheating and drinking and was never at home. He said it hurted him to see her like that, so he took her to court for custody of me and my younger brother. The week before the court date he died of complications of the heart. The funeral was so sad, she didn't even stay the whole entire funeral, she left. She said she couldn't take seeing him like this. I couldn't even believe her when she gave me that bullshit excuse...I wonder did she ever think the real reason why he died is because his heart can't take seeing her like that or his children in the hands of someone so irresponsible." I shook the harsh thought out of my mind as I reflected on that bitter memory.

"I miss him so much... He's was my best friend, my protector, my ace boom coon, my ride or die, my everything if you want to be exact. I felt betrayed when he left me on this Earth for good, but I know it was all in God's will and I know it's for the best. I loved him but God loved him best. I thought as I was now cleaning myself up from school."

8:19a.m

"Why ya ass always late to school?"

"Cause motherfucker, I wanted to be!" I said laughing at my friend Shae.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Well, girl you miss Shawn's babymama drama.. It was HELLA-ARIOUS!" Shae said.

"What she over here lying about now?" Des said walking up mugging the hell out of Shae.

"Look Bitch don't start!" Shae said.

"Bitch, *takes off earrings* What the fuck you gonna do?" Imma whoop ya ass if your momma won't." Des said swinging and knocking sparks from Shae's ass. #BOOOMMM #BAMMMMM -DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!

"GOD DAMN!!!" SHE BEATING THE FUCK OUT HER ASS"... I heard someone say from the crowd that was now around us.

"OH SHIT!" WORLDSTAR!!!!" RIP YOUR SHIRTS OFF AND SHOW YA TITTIES!" I heard another dude say.

I just walked away. "I'm not about to get into this beef that's been going on between them for years now... It's just irrelevant to me and doesn't concern me so therefore I'm not about to get involved. What for?"

It all started when Des slept with everyone of Shae's boyfriends', daddy, and brother. "Her excuse was she couldn't help it." She liked every dick that moved. Hell, she'll probably fuck on own father if he wasn't incarcerated. That is...if she hasn't already. Des which is short for "Destiny" was one of my bestfriends but one of the biggest hoes of the school, town, neighboring counties, shit the entire state!

She was brown skin, 5'5, sparkly dark brown eyes, short purple hair that touched her shoulders, she was damn near anorexic with a booty bigger than her size and mosquito bites for breast. She loved every boy that was born with a Weiner.