"Chapter 18"

-Another Picture Of Alyssha In The Media.

When we made it to the police department we were stopped by a bunch of officers cause it seems that we were in frantic panic well I was anyway.

"EXCUSE ME MISS, BUT YOU CANT GO THROUGH THERE!" One officer said to me but I ignored him.

I was trying to climb over the table to get through to the other side. "I GOTTA SAVE MY BABY BEFORE THEY TAKE HIS BOOTY HOLE!!!"

"MAAM HE SAID YOU CANT GO THROUGH THERE YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE METAL DETECTORS!"

"DAMMIT! I WAS TRYING TO AVOID BEING LOCKED UP..I DONT WANT TO BE IN HERE RIGHT BESIDE HIS ASS CAUSE I KNOW WHAT KEONDRE GOT ON HIM AND THEY GOT THESE DAMN ROBO COP DOGS IN HERE AND SHIT! IM TOO CUTE TO HAVE MY GOODIES TAKEN TOO!" I thought to myself.

I let Dre go in front of me cause if he get caught then that'll give me time to run, but shockingly he made it through without any problems.

Now how the hell this happened? All them drugs and cash he got on his ass and it didn't ting not one bit? This nigga got over 5 ounces of marijuanna, cocaine and angel dust on him with over $20 G's now something wrong this picture if they let this crooked criminal get away.

"How easily he got away?" I thought I was going to have the same smooth sailing also. "Well, I THOUGHT WRONG!"

I walked through the metal detectors and the damn things decided they asses wanted to go off.

"WOAHHHH! MAY DAY, MAY DAY!!!!" Three police officers came charging at me having me bent over on the table searching everything that's attached to my body.

"THE HELL?" I squealed out looking around at the red lights flashing and cops running towards me.

I like the ruff act but I don't want it now, HELL IM STILL HURTING FROM KENDRICK's ASS!

"YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN QUIET! YOU HAVE AN ILLEGAL POSSESSION ON YOU AND WE ARE PERMITTED TO SEARCH YOU BY LAW!" One officer said having me pint down by my neck not letting up one bit.

I don't know what he was grabbing cause in my mind I AINT GOT NO NECK!

"WHY AM I BEING TREATED LIKE IM OSAMA BIN LADEN I MEAN DAMN I KNOW I GOT ON ALL BLACK BUT IM NOT A DAMN TERRORIST AND IM THE VICTIM HERE! IM THE VICTIM!" I yelled trying to move from within his grip but it was working as he had the other officers search my purse and then me.

"MAAM THAT VICTIM SHIT IS WAY OVER RATED NOW SPREAD THEM! I got it from here fellas." He demanded with his deep husky voice.

"SPREAD WHAT? MY JOY FOR THE LORD!" I asked sarcastically.

"LADY THIS IS NO TIME FOR GAMES. OUR MACHINE TOLD US YOU HAD DRUGS ON YOU AND I COMMAND YOU TO SPREAD THEM!" He said in a stern yet sexy voice kicking my legs apart and bending me over even more.

*DONT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS! THIS POSITION IS VERY DEADLY IN MULTIPLE SITUATIONS. TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS.*

Lord Jesus, why is this act slightly turning me on. I didn't yell for Keondre cause I was slick liking it but I wanted to snitch on him cause he the reason it went off. NOT ME!

His hands started to roam my body in places they weren't supposed to be.

"UHMM, SIR THIS IS NOT HOW YOU CHECK SOMEONE." I said feeling uneasy at the moment cause in a way I'm still sensitive to touch.

"DIDNT I SAY BE QUIET! IM DOING A CAVITY CHECK AND THIS NEEDS MY FULL UNDIVIDED ATTENTION!"

I didn't say nothing cause I just didn't feel like arguing back with him, but you best to believe I whooped and hollered when his hands slid down my pants and fingers started to align with my pussy.