"Chapter 15."

"FUCK YOU MEAN?" Eliza said getting rowdy with me.

"E, I'm only telling you what I saw...I wouldn't lie to you!" I said trying to plead my case but she wasn't buying it.

"FUCK YOU! FAR AS MY ASS KNOWS YO PING PONG HEAD ASS COULD BE LYING TO ME! I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!!" She screamed beyond furious but still clueless to the situation as I explained it to her.

"WHY I GOTTA BE ALL THAT?" I asked with a chuckle trying to crack a joke in this very sticky situation.

You gotta smile through all the bullshit, right? "WRONG!"

"LISTEN, SHE A HOE AND YOU GOTTA LET HER GO!" I blurted out not caring how she took it at this point.

"HE AINT NO GOOD FOR YOU EITHER, BOTH OF THEM CAN SHIT BRICKS FOR ALL I CARE, YOU JUST NEED TO WATCH YOUR BACK THATS ALL IM SAYING!"

"I DONT BELIEVE YOU, & I--WONT. BELIEVE....YOU..." Eliza said starting to choke on her own words like she's taking two chops to the throat.

"Look, hunny. I know the truth hurts, but you'll rather be hurt with the ugly truth than a beautiful lie wouldn't you?" I said above a whisper reaching out for her hand but she refused.

I exhaled hot air out my mouth cause I was getting frustrated. "See this is why I don't make people business my business cause it only leaves me with a headache in the end." But, because I love her I'm telling her what she needs to know even if it might hurt her.

*FLASHBACK*

As I was walking down the dark and gloomy hallway with the knife in my hand I heard faint moans coming from the bedroom at the far end of the hall.

I creeped trying my best not to make a sound, BUT....THESE SQUEAKY ASS FLOORRRRSSS!!!! I tell ya! 😑

I tiptoed approaching the room and cracked open the door only to find .....😧

Dess fucking Smitty! "What in the actual fuck is going on with the world?" Who dude haven't she fucked?" Damn shame she bout fucked mines and I ain't even know it!

Dess and Eliza are cousins...close cousins at that! I probably wouldn't ever met Eliza if Dess never introduced us and we became closer than Dess and I ever were.

"Where the hell is Eliza at when you need her? Then the motherfuckers in her house!" I mumbled to myself cracking the door open a little more to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

"NOPE, THEY WERENT!"

"WHO THE HELL LET THIS BITCH OUT? She had to break out cause she was being charged with so much...Attempted Murder, Used Of Illegal Possession, Violation of Probation, then the dumb bitch had the NERVE TO HAVE 12 ounces OF CRACK COCAINE ON HER!!!! There were at least 12 counts being charged against her."

"When Dre told me that I laughed my ass off and couldn't do nothing, but shake my head. She brought it on herself!" I thought listening to her moans and his grunts and groans.

Her and Keondre used to fuck around once upon of time, but it was never nothing serious. "You can't turn a hoe into a housewife!" Easy pussy get you no ring!"

I had to have some kind of proof that they were fucking cause ain't no way Liza is going to believe me so I pulled out my phone and started recording. "For municipal reasons only!"

"MHMMMM, I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH--AHHHH HMMMM!" Dess moaned out.

"She was FUCKING HIM BEFORE SHE WENT TO JAIL, TOO?" I thought cocking my neck back. Damn!

I got at least 10 minutes of them until my phone decided to cut off and make that clicking noise that's when they stopped.."SHIT!!!" I squealed.

"BABY, WHAT WAS THAT?" Dess said getting off of him.