13| 💋One Kiss Less💋

The sun finally awakes from the colorful throne. The same melody continues spinning in my mind repeating infinite circles. A rainbow of colors spreads throughout the sky, leaving no sign of the bright sky. Just a moment later, the atmosphere has already turned leaving darkness to enter the scene.

I slowly open my eyes letting hurtful rays enter in my iris making the blue-ish color look even brighter. As my feet touch the floor millions of thoughts enter in my mind as if they were entering the door of their home, making themselves comfortable and starting working for the day ahead.
I tiptoe to the bathroom and open the shower. As soon as water droplets touch my face they sit at the end of my eye traveling in their tear path, along with my dreams.

Today is gonna be a hard one. I have to fix all of my problems. Starting with my sister. I can't hold back any longer. I have to get rid of my feelings for Noah. I had my chance and I missed it and if they want to be together, so be it! I can't get in the way of their relationship.

"Are you already going to class?" I hear Summer's still-in-bed voice from our bedroom.

"Yes, but first I have to talk with you"

"Have I done something wrong? If you are referring to the other night at Noah's I can assure you we—"

"I don't care what you did or what you didn't do. I just want you to be happy and if it means to be with him, then I'll stay out of it" I say touching her feet, sat at the bottom of her bed.

"I don't want you to be sad either. I know it is hard for you as you knew him before me, but he told me you weren't interested. I just thought he was right..."

"And he is. Listen, do whatever you want with him. Just please be careful to not get found in this college. I have to get to class." I grab my bad and some books as I leave the room without looking at her. I can't lie. I have feelings for him. But this time I have to listen to my heart. No matter what.

"Text me ASAP." I hear the voice of my twin sister fading away with the slamming of the door.

Now I have to concentrate on Hope. I have work all night long all week to write that double script. It turned out to be good. I have never imagined I am so good at this. Maybe after all this whole college mistake was meant to be.

3 hours later in the cafeteria

I spot a dark ponytail at a table next to the bar. I pass through a group of social media girls, girls practicing some lines, girls laughing at some jokes and girls with their head lost in some books studying. Gosh! I'm such a stranger in this college. I don't know anyone.

"Hey, Hope I was looking for you. You missed class! Where were you?"

"Do I have to give you explanations now?" she says in her coldest voice.

I hand her the script. She lands it on the table making it sound like it has double the pages it really is.

"Are you insane?! Do you think I'm going to learn all of these lines. In your dreams"

"Listen, I know you're mad at me but this doesn't excuse the way you treat me. I spent all week of this and I need some sort of appreciation. We're going to perform it tomorrow, whether you like it or not."

"We won't. Not if I don't want to. I'll get zero and you'll have two. It's a win-win"

"How's this a win-win? We'll both fail!! Do you want to fail? Because I don't."

"I hate acting, okay! I hate it but I have to do it for my family. It's the only way I will be appreciated by them. So yes! I want to fail it!" She shouts as she takes her milkshake and heads to the bathrooms.

At list now I know why she's so distant from
everyone.

Later that day, in the evening

"I'm going for a walk, stay here and don't move" I shout to my sister. I just need some time to myself. I need some air, some freedom. All these days are stressing me out. There are so many new things entering in my life, it's like I've never even woken up the first day I arrived here. But most importantly all these new people entering in my life are helping me hide my biggest problem.

I don't know yet if I'll go to the College of Arts. I mean, if all of this hadn't happened them my sister would be at home not ruining my life and at the same time trying to fix it, I would have never met Noah making things easier, and I would be dancing and singing as I have planned my whole life!

Now I don't even know if I would prefer staying here acting or if my future is music. I feel so happy here and it seems as if I was born to be here. It feel close to home. The real problem then is. Why does this college have my name? Did I apply to it on the first place. It's so strange because I doble checked when I applied. Or is there another Isla Patterson here who hasn't yet arrived.

I have to stay calm. This is all in my head. I have to stay calm. This is all in my head.I have to stay calm. This is all in my head...

"What's all on your head?" A male voice wales me up from my million. It's such a relaxing voice...
I look up and find him just in front of me. He isn't wearing his office suit making his appear even more handsome than he already is.

"Hi Nate. I thought I'd never see you again"

"So you remember me. Don't be so pessimistic there's always a police officer in need in this city." I try not to drool over him. God, I love his accent!

"I'm Isla by the way."

"Good to know" he says making a sweet wink. At list I know I can concentrate on him to be distant form Noah.

"She you around then" says Nate and he turns around to jump in his car. I have to take advantage of this moment.  I have to give him a chance.

"Are you free tonight?"

"My place 8 o'clock?"

"Sounds awesome. Address?"

"65 Carnaby Street"

"See you later"

I head to the College Hall and to the elevator. I have to get ready for tonight!!

4 hours later

"Taxi!!"
"Where to? 65 Carnaby Street"
I sit gently on the seat at the back of a taxi. My long black dress perfectly shapes my body making it look even skinnier. My hair is tied with a red hairpin of the same color as my bright lipgloss. Two thin strands escape from my tied hair shaping the corners of my face.

I have to look perfect. I really care for this relationship to happen. I think Nate will be better for me as he is also more mature. I he is 5 or 6 years older than me making him be a grownup man. Just shat I need right now.

"It's here"

"Yes, you can leave me here, thanks"

As I step out of the car wind blows by dress making my hair seem even more natural.
A flowery scent travels through my nostrils. Nate stand right in front of me with his hands full of red roses.

"How did you know?" I say as I reach for his hug.

"I guessed. They aren't that beautiful compared to you" my heart starts beating fast in my chest. It seems as if it was about to come out.
We both look at out lips aa they start to unite.

Seconds stop. I don't even realize we're kissing. We step inside. Our lips do not come off as if they are glued. I hear the roses fall on the floor with a sweet sound after the door closes.

"So lets eat" he says as if what happened was meant to be.