7|💞A city, a dream💞

I head towards the exit of the airport still thinking about the weird scene that had just happened.

That guy saw the whole thing! How embarrassing! I look away from the floor I've been staring for minutes and I look for a taxi.

"Isla! Isla!!" I hear a man calling my name. "Isla Patterson? Is this you?". "Yes it's me" I say and grab my luggage to follow this man.

How is this possible? I'm actually in London, I'm supposed to be in New York and a man knows me like he is going take me to my college. Does he know the whole story?

"Excuse me Sir? Where are we headed?".

"We're going to your college isn't it where you said you had to go? You wrote an email to me! Don't you remember? Here".

I look at the piece the man is holding on his hand. I remember writing a letter! And there was a photo of me!

"Ok let's go!" I say as I a bad feeling starts to dominate my brain.

"Here.....we.......are!" said the driver opening the taxi door.

I step outside and the world around me makes smile. I look towards the college. It is exactly how I imagined it!!

A big tall building, all covered by glass, a big garden with colorful flowers on the roof... It feels like I'm dreaming!!

A raw of students pass through the street talking laughing, carrying their bags and books

A raw of students pass through the street talking laughing, carrying their bags and books. Listening to music, studying, talking on the phone or completely attracted by the screens of their phone and computers.
I had already the feeling this was the right college for me.

"College of Arts..." I say in a dreamy breath.
"This is The London Acting College ma'am" says the taxi driver. A feeling of fear and worry mixes in my mind.
"What?" I say as I feel my eyeballs coming out of my eyes.
"You told me in your email to bring you here. Isn't it what you asked for? Look" and hands my a paper with a photo if myself and my name written on it.

"Come. You must be Isla right?" a man with a black uniform takes my luggage and guides me inside the college.
"I'll take you to your room and you'll have a day to visit the city and the college. To study your week program and to know some of the students of your grade".

I look back at the taxi driver and at the paper he is holding as I step closer to the college. He runs int me and gives me the paper. I look away from him to reach the man. 

How strange! It feels like this isn't the college I'm supposed to attend. But why do all these people know me? As I enter the college I ask Siri to call my mum. I will tell her about everything that happened in these days. She will give me an advice of what to do.