Lemon warning🍋

3rd person POV:

"L-look Miruko, I've got a few girls that wouldn't be so happy to-" "YOU THINK IT'S FUN MESSING WITH HEAT!? I'M GETTING THAT ASS FUR BALL AND THEIR'S NOTHING STOPPING ME!" Izuku realized there was no reasoning with Miruko in this state to just do as she says. He began taking his shirt off with the rabbit hero brushing her hand down his chest. "For a cat, you're pretty toned. I'm going to enjoy this." She began stinking her hand into Izuku's shorts to feel him start to bulge a bit. "Meow!" "Good kitty, purr for mama." In one go, Miruko ripped Izuku's shorts and boxers off to leave the catboy naked. In response, she started to take off her bra to show a large tan breasts before pressing them onto Izuku's chest. "Ever tasted what a mature woman can do to you?" "N-not really." While looking down, Miurko began to notice Izuku was at full mass taking some satisfaction seeing the size. "Guess I'm eating Subway tonight." "Wait, what?"

Miruko turned for her head to face Izuku's groin while liking it from the base up. Once near the tip, she started to nibble on it a bit before taking the head in her mouth. She slowly went downwards making Izuku take note of every time she pulled an inch into her mouth. Nearing the 6 inch mark, Miruko pulled her underwear aside to show her dripping pussy to Izuku. Going off instinct, he went to begin licking up the juices that were falling off her. The act made the rabbit hero moan in satisfaction with her tail beginning to wag like a dog's. Curious on the sensitivity, Izuku began grabbing for the tail to hear Miruko shriek a bit. The act had made her throat clamp down on his shaft showing Izuku a weak spot in the woman's armor. He slowly ran his fingers through it while Miruko took his foot long dick down her throat tightening around whenever he neared the tip of her rabbit tail. As he was getting close, Miruko grabbed his shaft keeping him from continuing and causing immense pain for Izuku.

"I see you're not lacking in some foreplay skill and size. Now it's time to see what this dick can really do." Miruko positioned herself above Izuku's dick with him trying to get up to stop her. "Wait, let me at least put a condom on-" "LIKE HELL!" Miruko slammed Izuku's dick down to the base into her to make both of them squirm in the sudden act. "Shit you really are huge!" Izuku attempted again to get up until Miruko held his wrists down on the bed. "Please, let me put a condom on before something bad happens." "And miss getting bred by a horse dick like this? LIKE HELL YOU'RE PUTTING ON A RUBBER!" Miruko began hopping on Izuku's dick while feeling her insides open to make way for his size. As she did, Izuku was trapped between worry and pleasure of having the feeling of going bareback and tasting the insides of the rabbit hero. As she jumped up and down, Izuku felt Miruko's firm legs bounce on him with a rather abnormal softness on her ass. Though she was a fierce hero, the parts on a female that were supposed to be soft weren't lacking in that department.

"*pant* *pant* Suck em." She showed Izuku her ample chest with Izuku following what he was told to suck on her bright pink nipple. "Yeah, right there." She started biting her lip in satisfaction while feeling her body be pleasured. Eventually, she let go of Izuku for him to mainly focus on pleasing Miruko to not let anything else matter at the moment. He jumped up to take her tan breasts in his hands before pinching down on her nipples to add a bit of excitement for it. He quickly found himself on top of her to bring his head towards her ears to bite down on the tips of them to send the rabbit hero up a wall. Eventually, Izuku found himself nearing his end while feeling Miruko squeeze his dick, the soft sensation of her milk chocolate breasts, and the sweet sounds of her moans. The three were not helping his case as his senses turned to realization of the situation he was in.

"Miruko, I gotta pull out." Izuku squeaked this out while his rabbit companion looked at him with a face of ecstasy. "Are you kidding, this is the best I felt in years when I've went into heat. Keep that rod in." "But if I do, then-" Izuku was cut short with Miruko wrapping her legs around  Izuku. "You pull out, I'll kick you in the balls. GOT IT!" Izuku was nervous and followed her orders as he sped up before having his knot form inside Miruko. Unable to keep it in anymore, Izuku shot everything inside the rabbit hero to make her eyes roll in the back of her head from pleasure. Realizing what happened, Izuku attempted to pull out as fast as he could to help keep something bad from happening. This was only kept from going on with Miruko turning him so she'd be on top. "I said we'd go till we can't walk, and I plan to keep it. Enjoy your rabbit my little kitty, because I plan to thoroughly enjoy you." "Sweet merciful meow."

Lemon End🍋

The next morning, Izuku POV:

I began limping to the room me and the girls were taking up to see Eri eating breakfast that Irina made for her. "There you are, what happened last night?" "I sat at the table while slamming my head on it in exhaustion. "Let's just say, I had my fair share of tuna last night without the ability to refuse and leave it at that." Eri noticed my exhaustion to start scratching my ear. The act made me happy enough to purr before Xenovia walked over. "So Miruko did do baby making with you. Amazing that she can drain you to this extent." "I'm not happy about it either." In that moment, I remembered something I probably should've kept in mind before leaving. 'Shit, I didn't use a condom. Kaachan's gonna kill me.' "So how many times was last night?" I looked up at Xenovia who was rather curious about this. "For an excommunicated church member, you sure are curious about this." "Devils and Nekomata don't have many offspring, so it's good to know how I can increase their numbers."

Eri began poking my head to turn towards her. "Daddy, do I have to call Ms. Miruko Mama Rumi now?" "I..I don't know. Maybe. That's something we need to talk to her about." "I'd say yes Eri." We turned over to see Miruko limping through the door. "Seems you're tougher than I thought kid. I like em strong willed." She started licking her lips while having my fur stand on edge. "Please keep this child friendly you two. Eri's in the room." Irina gave me a small cup of warm milk tea with me starting to thank her as my saving grace. "Once Eri's out of the room, you can speak about this." And with that, Irina was more a devil towards me. "Oh, and to answer your question Xenovia, 28 and I can't eat subway sandwiches the same way I could again." I immediately banged my head on the table with Xenovia making a few comments on how she want's to experiment with me next. "Daddy, what does experi..expery...experimmemm." "Ex-per-i-ment sweetie." "That word, what does it mean." "What they're meaning is an adult term. You'll learn about it when you're older and hopefully not mentally scarred if you find something you shouldn't."

Few hours later

As we entered into UA's dorms, I prepared Eri for what she'd see inside with her putting on the best determined face she could. "Ready, 1..2...3." I opened the door with Eri on my shoulders while we make a karate pose. "Midoriya family, meow!" Everyone was in the main lobby with Midnight who seemed to be holding back the urge to laugh. "*snort* So this is little Eri? I heard you became a father and also have these two helping as some form of legal guardians, but I didn't expect you to walk in like that." Eri started to hold my head in fear while seeing a bunch of new faces. It was only when Shouto and Kaachan came up to her that she started to calm down a little. "Hey there snowball, how ya holding up?" "O-ok. Thank you for asking mama Kaachan." She started to try to get off my shoulders to hug both girls to make most enjoy the heartfelt moment. "Aww."

"Eri, this is the entire class of 1-A. 1-A, this is my daughter Eri." She began to bow at everyone trying to be as polite as she could. "Hello. My name is Eri Midoriya." "Aww, you're so precious!" Mina came up to scare Eri a bit to hide behind my leg. "It's ok Eri, this is Mina and she's one of my girlfriends." She poked her head out while seeing Mina smile at her. "D-do I call her mommy too?" This act made Mina have a nosebleed before she answered. "Yes sweetie, I'll be your mama." "So these three are gonna live with us now?" "Yes. Nezu already agreed with it with the acceptance of Eri. They will be sleeping in one of the spare rooms on the girls side with Eri's being near since she's gained an attachment to them along with Midoriya." As Midnight left, Kaachan and Mina grabbed the two church goers with Ochako and Nejire taking Eri to her bedroom to see what it looks like and help her set it up. "Seems she's handling herself well." Shouto looked at me to notice I was kinda tired. "Why don't you get some sleep, you look like you need it." "More than you know."

Meanwhile, Rumi POV:

"So you and Izuku actually had sex?" "Yup, that kid is something in bed I'll tell ya." While talking to Sona, I held my feet on my desk feeling completely satisfied after last night with none of my heat flashes kicking in to wanna fuck. "So, did he use a condom or anything?" "He didn't get the chance to with me." "Ok...Just be careful if you get pregnant. Nekomata cycles are 9 weeks instead of 9 months." "Wait, what?" "If you are pregnant with a Nekomata child, you will be having it in 9 weeks." '....Fuck!'

And that finishes this chapter. So it's safe to say what the outcome of this will be for those of you with that kind of mind. Next few chapters will be kinda fluff and smut with more members of the harem joining. If any of you have a person you want to get the neko smash next in the group, place it down below. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.