"Please let me go " he begged

It started walking towards him .

"WHAT DO YOU WANT " he screamed

"I want you to come back " the standing figure said in a demonic voice and cut him into pieces .

"Ahhh......go away let me goo...." Jungkook screamed in his dream

Jimin came dashing through the door into his room to see what happened to him .

"Jungkook wake up , wake up kook open your eyes "

He woke up panting and sweating he was startled as he saw someone but as he saw its jimin he hugged him tightly .

"It's ok kook it was just a dream . "

"I-it felt so real I was so scared hyung as if I'm gonna die "

Jimin gave him water and patted his back . They both cuddled the whole night .

The next day jungkook was lost in his thoughts from the morning , he was spacing out too much .

"Jungkook I guess you shouldn't go today just stay at home I will call and inform Irene about it " jimin said worriedly

"No hyung it's ok I'm fine I don't want to leave Irene alone "

"You are just overthinking nothing will happen and you were the one who said that Irene is strong now she has changed then , think about yourself koo just look at yourself these dark circles you aren't even eating properly and getting skinny."

"No it's ok these nightmares will stop by itself and I will be back to normal like the last time  "

Jimin looked at jungkook like he was studying his face

"Have you ....been to that bungalow secretly without telling me " he asked looking deeply in jungkook's eyes .

"W-what who told you that , N-no I didn't and how could I ,you know I have been in the hospital for a whole month no way it's possible"

Jimin was studying his facial expressions and he can say that jungkook was hiding something.

"Jungkook did you really got into an accident that night ? Or ..."

"Enough jimin what are you even saying , don't you believe me , Huh ...that's it I'm leaving bye " he got nervous and tried to show jimin that he was offended so he could use that chance to run away from the situation .

Jimin soon regretted everything and was disappointed in himself . He shouldn't have been doubtful about him . Now he has to find a way to say sorry to him so he went to meet his boyfriend to clear his mind .

_______________________________________
At the college .

"Jungkook are you there " Irene called him

"Huh what did you said something ?"

"What's wrong with you today you are spacing out is everything alright?"

"Yes don't worry I'm fine "

"No your not I saw how furious you were when you came to pick me up ... you are hiding something . Did you had a fight with jimin oppa ?"

"Irene look you are right there is something but I'm just not in a mood to talk to someone . Please leave me alone for a while I will speak to you once I feel is the right moment ok "

"Ok as you say but please don't hurt yourself " she kissed his cheeks and went away leaving him alone . He got up and went for a walk .Maybe it's time . Time to tell jimin everything about that night .